• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Himorika Academy [v0.01] [Sakura Blossom Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Okay cool because I was wondering why this game spawned out of nowhere. Good luck with your game.
I think whichever mod had approved it forgot to update it for when it was updated. So it should be saying a few hours ago like 8 or so hours ago rather than two days ago. But many thanks for checking out the thread and hope in the future you will find the game enjoyable after the beta is released.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
If you believe that in this game you can sleep around with every female character including without any form of complication like a generic harem anime t
the generic harem anime protagonst wouldn't know a girl likes him even if she wore a wedding dress, and with a shotgun to his head told him to marry her... I'm looking at you Ichika...

I know you can't spoil the story, but will Claire be a possible Li at some point?

• Haha
Reactions: V-red

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
the generic harem anime protagonst wouldn't know a girl likes him even if she wore a wedding dress, and with a shotgun to his head told him to marry her... I'm looking at you Ichika...

I know you can't spoil the story, but will Claire be a possible Li at some point?

At this current time I cannot spoil which characters will be active love interests. On another note I do intend to in the future set up a Patreon and Subscribestar to help fund the development of this AVN and I also intend for a Steam commercial release in the further future. In both Patreon and Steams TOS as far as am aware "incest" is not allowed. x

• Sad
Reactions: FunFuntomes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
In both Patreon and Steams TOS as far as am aware "incest" is not allowed. x
Then set the game up in a way like other devs where you can write in the relationship. i.e default is landlady would you like to change this? then you can set her as mother, aunt, sister or what ever you wish. It can be done with any person that needs a optional relationship and avoids patches later on. If done now before the script gets too large its a easy change. Also yes please I love Harem games if you decide to add the path.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
At this current time I cannot spoil which characters will be active love interests. On another note I do intend to in the future set up a Patreon and Subscribestar to help fund the development of this AVN and I also intend for a Steam commercial release in the further future. In both Patreon and Steams TOS as far as am aware "incest" is not allowed. x
had to ask... on the bright side I like the girls in the banner so it's ok

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Then set the game up in a way like other devs where you can write in the relationship. i.e default is landlady would you like to change this? then you can set her as mother, aunt, sister or what ever you wish. It can be done with any person that needs a optional relationship and avoids patches later on. If done now before the script gets too large its a easy change. Also yes please I love Harem games if you decide to add the path.
Thank you for the lovely insightful response! At this current time I don't have any intentions to allow for the player to change the relationship of the aunt; however I am very aware now that you mention it of a few good vn's that have followed that effective route, which is a very clever way around it. There are a lot of characters that I have already designed (which can be viewed on the discord server) and I intend to add more so I do have intentions to allow for a bit of a "choice" when it comes to what direction you can pursue. In terms of how "many" girls can be pursued one way or another will become clearer the more deeper the development of the game goes. Later in terms of development I am considering a different alternative for those who will no doubt ask for some "mature booty aka an older women." I have an idea in mind for this but will not spoil that at this current time".

Within reasons I can appreciate the harem genre. If you or others ask me will there be any "option" for a type of harem route meaning (going for multiple girls at once?) then you definitely will be able to pursue multiple in some cases but it is not guaranteed that "said" girls will approve of that. Again as I develop deeper into the game play and story routes I might consider one or two of the characters who would float or would approve of said "harem" again don't quote me on that as it is all pending on how the direction of the game goes. But it is under some consideration as is many other factors that are in consideration. x

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
had to ask... on the bright side I like the girls in the banner so it's ok
Thank you. I definitely like those girls also. If you look on the discord server in the teaser channel then you can see a lot more of the girls that will be in the game and I am more than positive that there will be at least a few others that you will like the look off. x

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
Is every girl in this game taller (Judging by the pics)and look like they could beat the MC in an arm wrestling contest? Girls look great though. I'll just pretend they are amazon women.

Hello there. Thank you for visiting this thread and for taking the time to leave a response. To answer your question various female characters (most you do not see here) are of various heights; however the reason why the character "Melissa" looks higher than the protagonist is because she is wearing high heels. Without the high heels she is on par in height as that of the main character. If you check out the discord server you can follow the development more closely, which includes frequent teasers more than shown here, where you can then see a greater variation of current characters designed for the game already. x

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
*Sigh* Dark intro, Death of parents, concussed Mc, not a whole here so far. The Mc doesn't look like a recycled man/child so you have my gratitude there. Good luck SBG.
Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. As stated in the developer notes and as stated in the game it is a pre beta prologue. The prologue will be worked on more by the time of the beta release as there is a lot more content past the prologue in development already done. The reason why you only have the prologue for those that want to look at it is for the purpose of having this thread created to start advertising the game and so that I own the thread to this game. Yes the prologue is a dark theme, which is crucial at allowing the situation of the synopsis to come into effect. Also there are a lot of twists further down the line planned for the academy.

Whiles there may be dark elements (certainly some) planned down the line the situation changes for the better post prologue for the main character. So whiles there is tragedy do not worry the game is not and will not be a "depressive one" in that regards. So personally id recommend waiting till the beta comes out so that after that sense of a "depressive scene" it then picks up for the better in a positive manner. I hope that you will continue to watch this game and come the future releases end up liking the game. If not then I greatly appreciate you taking the time to have checked it out. But is too early to judge the games direction yet until everyone has played the first upcoming beta. You can find out more info about the game and a fair bit already in terms of teasers further in development via the Discord server.

The MC model am very pleased with as it has changed a lot since my game originally was made in Honey Select before moving over to Daz Studio three months ago. And many thanks for the good luck wishes. I hope not to disappoint but whiles I know that I cannot please everyone will do my best to release a game by the time its finished that will be enjoyable for most. x

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The male mc looks so tiny and effeminate next to the blond, lol. Muscles aside, they look like a feminization target.

Reactions: HansDampf788

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
As long as it's a well written long burn............. I love this kind of stuff. (y) :love:
Thank you for taking the time to write a response and visit the thread. I hope that the overall direction of the game and story will be more than satisfying to you. x

SakuraBlossomGames

AVN Game Developer
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2021
The male mc looks so tiny and effeminate next to the blond, lol. Muscles aside, they look like a feminization target.
Thank you for taking the time to visit this thread and leave a comment. As stated in response to another user who stated the same thing, that character Melissa is currently wearing high heels in that scene so she is therefore taller than him in appearance. Without the heels she is on par in size with that of the main character. Hope that you will enjoy the game come when the beta comes out and onwards! x

Sep 3, 2020
Many thanks for checking out the thread. Hope you will consider checking out and trying the game out in the future x
I wanted to ask you is there a one girl only option

for people like me who don't like harem and I don't like to cheat

like for example can I choose one girl and be faithful to that one girl until the end of the game

what can I say I'm a romantic and I don't like to cheat

Reactions: SakuraBlossomGames

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Thank you for taking the time to visit this thread and leave a comment. As stated in response to another user who stated the same thing, that character Melissa is currently wearing high heels in that scene so she is therefore taller than him in appearance. Without the heels she is on par in size with that of the main character. Hope that you will enjoy the game come when the beta comes out and onwards! x
It isn't just the height issue that makes them look effeminate to me, though. It's the body lines, the way they're wearing that shirt, the shirt itself, and the eyes and lips.
The parts blend together nto a whole that reminds me quite a lot of the main male in Futa Groves. They're just a bit bulkier.
https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-groves-v0-9-fapmanproductions.48976/

I did download the game to try, though. So maybe my opinion will change. But as of right now, they look a little too 'baby smooth' in the preview pic.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote