Collection Video Hinca-P collection [2024-04-12] [Hinca-P]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Do you guys remember when I said I was sure that I saw a longer Jill vs Nemesis vid than the one contained in the download from here? I was right.

The more or less SFW version on his YT channel has a runtime of 5:30 while the NSFW version only runs for 3:30.

Reactions: Slayer128

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
The full collection GoFile link needs updated. It's been dead for quite a while. All the other links work fine, except for the fact the file is 6 GB and MEGA doesn't do anything over 5 GB. All the other links run slower than molasses.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
Do you guys remember when I said I was sure that I saw a longer Jill vs Nemesis vid than the one contained in the download from here? I was right.

The more or less SFW version on his YT channel has a runtime of 5:30 while the NSFW version only runs for 3:30.

There is also a SFW version of their RE4 movie Ashley The Bizarre. Its called Ashley the Terrible which basically just had the NSFW scenes removed. Both are on their newgrounds page.

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Latest animation featuring Cell and Android 18, in case someone hasn't downloaded it yet from kemono.

Reactions: Pairy Henis

YURIXVI

Nov 13, 2017
Several of the files are corrupted. Could you guys upload them again without them being corrupted?

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017

Here's an edited version of the jill vs nemesis vid; it combines the sfw version with the nsfw version. Enjoy! I took inspiration from a spankbang video I saw that did the same edit. This one in particular:

My edit:
My edit reuploaded:
I roughly did the same edit as the one in the Spankbang video, but mine's higher quality (1080p) w/o any watermarks.

Last edited:

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Here's an edited version of the jill vs nemesis vid; it combines the sfw version with the nsfw version. Enjoy! I took inspiration from a spankbang video I saw that did the same edit. This one in particular:

My edit:
I roughly did the same edit as the one in the Spankbang video, but mine's higher quality (1080p) w/o any watermarks.
Not bad, nicely done.
I made an edit myself so it runs without any interuptions between part 1 & part 2 plus re-encoded the vid to x265 for much lower file size without quality loss.

EDIT: Here's my re-encoded edit.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Slayer128

ahseabra

Nov 20, 2018
the animations are very good, it would be nice if the monsters used bigger "things" to "end" the kittens...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote