Others Completed Hire Me, Fuck Me, Give Me a Raise! [v0.8.5] [White Honey Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

chutch

Jul 26, 2017
I get a error each time I try to transfer.
of Alarm Event for alarm 0
for object obj_transfer_plate:

Variable <unknown_object>.<unknown variable>(100239, -2147483648) not set before reading it.
at gml_Object_obj_transfer_plate_Alarm_0
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Object_obj_transfer_plate_Alarm_0 (line -1)

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Inconsistent art... the standing art looks fine but the sex scene look like shit...

either they have multiple artist... or (most likely) they snatched some of the art from somewhere else...

kinda curious where they got the art from.... anime artist pump out a lot of random art. i remember seeing this one professionally done miku hatsune art of her working at a McDonald... nothing perverted, nothing sexual just working.

I just wanna know what events led up to that kinda of art work... is it something im not understanding or have the artist gone mad with their waifu-creating powers?

The power to create waifus...no man should have that much power...
Thanks for the review and yeah art on one girl looks ok the other looks like WTF. So will avoid.

horacetheslug

May 9, 2018
Don't really want to play this based on the art in the caps BUT I am tempted to verify that the sex scenes are worse than the standing art, cuz honestly that blowjob looks basic, but not terrible, while that standing redhead is severely deformed.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Loved the game. It may not be like other games, but hey, every game is unique in its own way.

All that said, is there a way to get that girl with a pink hair on the cover pic or does she come in on a future update?

Red-Cat

Jan 10, 2018
I love the placement, spacing, and size variation in their eyes. Very unique and creative.

Smurre

Jun 18, 2019
This game has potential to be GREAT. But there is quite a way there. I am convinced that if done right, you could make this a big seller.

Apart from the ingame issues this game has (feels like its an alpha version), i had also technical issues that everytime i launched the game i got a black screen. Fixed by restarting.

Perk

Jun 16, 2017
Does anyone know how to hire the girl with the blue hair called Aria in the latest version?

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes