Others Completed Hire Me, Fuck Me, Give Me a Raise! [v0.8.5] [White Honey Games]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
She's at the beach. Not sure which "chapter" she shows up there, though.
The first I'm pretty sure. It's been a while, but I distinctly remember her showing up early on. In fact, she was the first I was able to hire.

DeinPxdoxD

Sep 8, 2019
The creator is gonna develope the game new with the title 'Hire me, fuck me, give me a raise 2' since this one is buggy, bad art, and way too huge files. Not out yet tho

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
I'm going to try it because I see he has 357 patrons and $1657 a month, and there must be a reason for that I'm missing just reading the OP.

(Is there a Wendy's-inspired character? Because having seen what artists can do with Wendy, I'd get the enthusiasm.)

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Played it, finished it, gave it a chance.

I still don't get it. I mean, if it was at least a decent "fast food restaurant management simulator" type of game, there would at least be something to do, but...

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Just to let you know, according to the devs patreon the part one is complete, and they're now at v0.4.8 with part two

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Hire Me, Fuck Me, Give Me a Raise!
They say you have to be confident to get a job so I always said this when I was selling myself in job interview if the interviewer is an attractive lady. I was 100% sure I'd be hired...

I got blacklisted instead... I wonder why? :confused::unsure:

Reactions: Carion_Crow

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated the game and the OP.
Cheers

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
This game is fine, I guess. It has lots of little 1-line blurbs without any real interaction or story telling of value. Character development (4 girls total) was shallow and there is no relationship progression or story with the girls, aside from these awkwardly forced sexual encounters just to escalate things ("Oh, you want a car? Here's $50,000. Let's fuck." - "Oh, you need a raise? Sure. Umm... Why are you sucking me off as thanks for a $1 raise?" - "What? Stagefright? Lets fuck in front of other people to fix it"). The end of every girl's character development is a dead end. She's just super friendly to you at the end of the progression. There is no dating or marriage or commitment of any kind. The actual meta story is pretty much mobile-phone-tier (have job, get fired, make restaurant empire to topple evil person that fired you). The girls just act progressively sweeter then the game ends. And I use the word "ends" losely"...
Image5.jpg
... this game is riddled with lots of hints that the game was supposed to have much more content. And, even in the final version (v.0.8.5) the picture above is what you see after you finish the content.

I love heavy management games. That's my thing. And they're hard to find crossed with adult content. If you enjoy management games, understand ahead of time that the management components here are, again, what you'd expect in a mobile phone game. Also, poorly balanced. I had a ludicrous amount of spare money after about an hour. I was buying hundreds of gifts to stat-max because it was raining money. For perspective, the final restaurant that you have to purchase to operate is $30,000. At that point, I was making $200,000+ a day already. You will never, ever struggle for money in this game.

But over-all it was enjoyable enough way to kill 2 hours. Nothing I'd recommend to others, but not so bad I'd tell them to run away from it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aurus
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes