RPGM None [Hiromon SLG -Mysterious Demon and Trainer] [Renglets]

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
ENG title : Hiromon SLG -Mysterious Demon and Trainer

JP title : ヒロモンSLG -不思議な魔物と調教師-

LINK :

(creator)

Description :
From the creator of B-Ground Unchained https://f95zone.to/threads/b-ground-unchained-final-renglets.54559/
Play as a trainer with his monster. Train your monster to be the best, like no one ever was.
At the start, you choose one out of three available female monsters called Hiromon. Fighting using Hiromon is pretty much your classic combat rape RPG battles. Additionally, Hiromon can grow/evolve into her adult form once you have enough affection.
As you progress the story, you can play as rapist monsters called Futsumon/Eromon. While inferior in stats than Hiromon, they have H-attacks and various sex skills, giving a reverse combat rape gameplay.
Combat: Both your monster and the enemy are displayed side-by-side, along with their HP and action point (AP). As the match start, AP is filled gradually. When you have enough AP, you can use skill from your skillset by pressing its coresponding button (WASD). Some skills can tear clothes, restrain, mind control, or inflict bad statuses (some bad statuses can linger and affect Hiromon negatively outside combat). After combat, your HP is restored, but not your clothes or statuses. Some combats are time-limited or movement count-limited (usually for arena or town battles)
Outside combat, you can also grow crops, train you monster, having a moment with your monster, etc. RJ333182_img_smp1.jpg RJ333182_img_smp2.jpg RJ333182_img_smp3.jpg RJ333182_img_smp4.jpg RJ333182_img_smp5.jpg RJ333182_img_smp6.jpg RJ333182_img_smp7.jpg RJ333182_img_main.jpg

Last edited:

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
I'll try translate it
but it might take some days, because the game use "pop up" to show everything on screen and they have a particular syntax, but the auto translator love to add space and change position of word, so in need to double check the thousands of "pop up".

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
there were a lot of broken mechanics because of the translation but I (normally) solved all the problems, I compared with the untranslated version and it should be ok. (but I didn't try everything, for exemple, I haven't reach "legend rank" or try to unlock all te cg).
I also changed the space between the letters to limit the "out of box effect".
I didn't touch the automatic translation, only 2-3 things when I came across an unreadable sentence while correcting the bugs
If there are any bugs, questions or remarks don't hesitate.
And finally the game :

aries22

Oct 22, 2017
there were a lot of broken mechanics because of the translation but I (normally) solved all the problems, I compared with the untranslated version and it should be ok. (but I didn't try everything, for exemple, I haven't reach "legend rank" or try to unlock all te cg).
I didn't touch the automatic translation, only 2-3 things when I came across an unreadable sentence while correcting the bugs
And finally the game :
Thank you very much

Reactions: nenlee and Dyulam

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
And finally the game :
Quite a rough translation, but understandable. A job well done. Thx, man!

Reactions: nenlee and Dyulam

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
And finally the game :
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Dyulam

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
And finally the game :
Thank you for the translation.

Is it based on the latest version? I'm asking because the author fixed some bugs and added some items.

Dyulam

Feb 12, 2018
Thank you for the translation.

Is it based on the latest version? I'm asking because the author fixed some bugs and added some items.
I don't think it's based on the last one, and I (sadly) don't plan remaking the translate to adapt it

kid123

Jul 22, 2017
Currently translating manually the menu of the latest version (1.04). Have a few hiccup to learn how the code work to iron out bug and fit the text in boxes. After that it can be smooth sailing. Unfortunately because translator++ sill can't read Comment I have to mix translating with Translator++ and RPG Maker MV which take much more time.

AetherRose

Sep 21, 2017
And finally the game :
Currently translating manually the menu of the latest version (1.04). Have a few hiccup to learn how the code work to iron out bug and fit the text in boxes. After that it can be smooth sailing. Unfortunately because translator++ sill can't read Comment I have to mix translating with Translator++ and RPG Maker MV which take much more time.

Thank you very much!

Jun 8, 2017
Outside combat, you can also grow crops, tend your room, train you monster, having a moment with your monster, etc.
How do you do these? I've looked all over the room your Hiromon stays (aside from the basement which keeps telling me I have no use going down there) in as well as the entire house but can't find anything on it.

TheRay

Apr 9, 2019
How do you do these? I've looked all over the room your Hiromon stays (aside from the basement which keeps telling me I have no use going down there) in as well as the entire house but can't find anything on it.
Forget the tend your room part, it's a mistake. As for the others, you grow crops on the square field outside and train your monster from the menu. About having a moment with your monster, I mean on the hiromon evolution scene(s)