RPGM None [Hiromon SLG -Mysterious Demon and Trainer] [Renglets]

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
OK, after some more digging the variables that determine whether or not it's the trial version get constantly updated. Not sure how I broke it to be honest but I've changed the script a bit so that it should never show as the trial version anymore. This should be compatible with save games as well. If you have already downloaded the game please download this and replace all the files in your data folder with the files in this one.

Extract contents into your www folder, this will replace all the files in www/data/
Data fix:

If you haven't, here is the latest version with the fix included:

edit: I found what breaks it. Translating this field in common events: ヒロモンの特性
So now that I know that, I can translate more stuff in the game without having to worry about breaking it again :ROFLMAO:
I tried to play this one, i downloaded the latest version with the fix included, and then immediately copy this one into the game

Just tested this and indeed it seems when you successfully complete training, the stats don't actually go up. Will have a look into it.

Edit: The code that updates it checks specifically for the Japanese text for the skill, that's annoying. This data folder will fix it, just extract into your www folder. The well in the training base should also be enabled for cheats as well, they are built into the game but you need to finish it first to unlock it.. so I changed that.
The game had annoying bug that doesn't let me progress on Vilan cup, on the first run Shina doesn't talk anything but it still shows her standup picture, then goes to the tournament place background, but it doesn't show any texts like before with Shina. I tried restarting the game by pressing F5 and then go play the vilan cup again(i saved right before start the battle), but this time it's just blackscreen right after pressing enter on the cup name.

Reactions: nenlee

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I tried to play this one, i downloaded the latest version with the fix included, and then immediately copy this one into the game

The game had annoying bug that doesn't let me progress on Vilan cup, on the first run Shina doesn't talk anything but it still shows her standup picture, then goes to the tournament place background, but it doesn't show any texts like before with Shina. I tried restarting the game by pressing F5 and then go play the vilan cup again(i saved right before start the battle), but this time it's just blackscreen right after pressing enter on the cup name.
I've played the initial version from august with the translate installed(downloaded from this forum), but it never have bugs unless i mess something with the MTool i used.

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
I've played the initial version from august with the translate installed(downloaded from this forum), but it never have bugs unless i mess something with the MTool i used.
i tried restarting the game by closing and opening it, this time it works now i can play the cup, but on the second fight with slime who is stronger than my hiromon, it bugged, showing this "Now Loading" screen which lasts forever. Untitled.png

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
another bug again, this time i tried to increase her h defense and her h capacity through training, but it doesn't change the numbers, even though she "tried her best" and it shows in the text how much it should've increased. The character is still Crow, but i started out, hopefully wont run into bugs.

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
anyone know why when i train h def and h cap they dont rise, the text says they are rising but actually its still the same

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
anyone know why when i train h def and h cap they dont rise, the text says they are rising but actually its still the same
yeah that's a bug either from the unofficial patch or it was there, the only solutions is to cheat the game by going to the well at base

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
The creator has posted a beta version of a new game, on their Ci-en, RiceReng
the beta's great, i have huge expectations, i wish the dev would add voices in future demo version to assure us he will be applying it in the finished game

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
though i think we need a proper MTL translation, since MTool don't translates all the texts