Unity Completed HITLER: BDSM BUNKER [Final] [Romantic Room]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
What's with Hitler anyway? At first i was naive, and i hoped it was only a way to make use of his "popularity".
But, after so many games with him in the title, now i wonder if i lost something.
Did i enter a wormhole, and i'm in Earth-X maybe?

buttandhonor

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2021
What's with Hitler anyway? At first i was naive, and i hoped it was only a way to make use of his "popularity".
But, after so many games with him in the title, now i wonder if i lost something.
Did i enter a wormhole, and i'm in Earth-X maybe?
Well, if you make a game these days where a guy rapes his sister with tentacles, then people go "oh, another one, I guess". Hitler games have at least some shock value left to them.

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
I mean given the weird fetishes that have been slowly been coming to light as of recent, are we really surprised this is becoming a thing?

Reactions: belovedeggs

l9538168

Oct 3, 2017
the sounds from hxll,they say Hitler will rise.......
that's time we need revenge with release some guy's 18Xgame ......

ToiletMaster

Sep 6, 2021
Respecting a fucked up idea is okay nowadays, but this is another level. Now where's my portable jetpack?

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Well, finally. I've felt it was very bigoted and homophobic that so far the only sex games featuring Hitler were heterocentric. Now finally sex games with Hitler are part of the LGBTQIA+ rainbow! It's about time sex with Hitlxr was far more inclusive.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote