Unity Completed HITLER: BDSM BUNKER [Final] [Romantic Room]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
Not into gay stuff or much into BDSM but this game is more historically accurate then you think

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, my post about Hitler, on a thread about a Hitler game, that had to do with making someone choose the size of their butt plug, in a game thread that has a picture showing a person being made to choose the size of a butt plug was deleted because it was "off topic?" Riiiiiight. It was the EXACT topic of the game that this thread is for. But, y'all do you. smdh

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
I commented that hitler himself would exterminate people because of being into this game and it got deleted. Guess telling the truth is bad now? If you weren't the ideal that he held, you would be showered. Delete this mods. FOHWTB.

Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Im not against either the concept nor the subject per se, but I never really felt a craving to combine bdsm with full frontal Hitler >_< XD

It looks kinda cool though!

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif
Jan 10, 2022
this game changed my live, i thought i was dead from the waist down until i saw this game and for the first time something stirred in my pants, thank you dev for making my miserable life great again!

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote