Comics Collection HitmanX3Z collection [2023-03-28] [X3Z]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
If someone happens to have his newer stuff from Kemono, could you post them here? Kemono's servers are...uh...unstable at best. Takes like 20 minutes of connecting/disconnecting from their servers to download one page.

I suppose that's a Kemono-wide problem but I guess there's no harm in asking :)

daddydante88

Jan 16, 2019
Not sure how I'm supposed to go about updating this thread but I have a lot of his stuff.

Dungeon 1-5
Dungeon Origins 1-3
Ardent Heat
Solos
Elven Desires - Future, Destress signal, Ruby, Lorena
Elven Desires 1-10
Hanger
Heat
Iris Hunt 1-3
Jungle Ruins
Lorelei
Lorena
Rapefield
Ruby
Silent City
Syndori
The Alley
Under the overpass
Wizzup and shapes
Many Mics and preview images not in normal sets. (I'm a patron)

daddydante88

Jan 16, 2019
If someone happens to have his newer stuff from Kemono, could you post them here? Kemono's servers are...uh...unstable at best. Takes like 20 minutes of connecting/disconnecting from their servers to download one page.

I suppose that's a Kemono-wide problem but I guess there's no harm in asking :)
^^^ look up

Reactions: Krull

daddydante88

Jan 16, 2019
Alrighty, so here is another update.

Here is his stuff from Jan 2020 to Sept 2021

That, in conjunction with my previous update, will be just about everything he's made. There is some overlap between the two zips.

For redundancy and convenience, I'm also uploading everything uncompressed and organized into folders to Google drive. At the current time of posting, the upload is about 65% complete. So there may be a few things missing for the next hour or so.

I've probably missed a few things here and there, if you notice a gap in the collection, let me know and I'll update it.

Assmaster72

Aug 7, 2017

Mega

That, in conjunction with my previous update, will be just about everything he's made. There is some overlap between the two zips.

Mega

For redundancy and convenience, I'm also uploading everything uncompressed and organized into folders to Google drive. At the current time of posting, the upload is about 65% complete. So there may be a few things missing for the next hour or so.

Google Drive

I've probably missed a few things here and there, if you notice a gap in the collection, let me know and I'll update it.
Thank you

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
So, which friggin downloads do I want if I'm trying to get everything? I notice there's one that's duplicated once.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019

Mega

Mega

Google Drive

Is this the complete collection or are there some ones missing?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Do these comics have some sort of story/universe or order they are supposed to be viewed in? Artwork is top notch but some kind of story would be an awesome addition.

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Do these comics have some sort of story/universe or order they are supposed to be viewed in? Artwork is top notch but some kind of story would be an awesome addition.
Some of the newer ones make more sense if viewed in a certain order (e.g. the girl's watching scenes from Distress Signal 1 on her monitor in Distress Signal 2, or one of the elf girl's having escaped from the dungeon and therefore not being there in later episodes), but for the most part, I take it you can fill in whatever blanks you like.

As for the universes they take place in, they seem like the standard 'Horny Orcs and Goblins going after nubile Elf girls' holes' fantasy variety to me. Which gets a bit mixed up with the 'Horny Space Orcs and other Space Monsters going after the same Elf girls' not-so-tight-anymore-but-still-tight-enough holes' sci-fi setting when the portal opens and those Twi'lek looking fellows start entering the scene (and the girls), so either you view that as an alternative universe, or, like in the early Warhammer 40K days, the fantasy part as actually being one planet in the greater sci-fi universe (which would also play in with those weird tech bits from ... do not remember which Dungeon series number it was, most likely the first one?). :)

So aye, bit of an overarching story (in my book, at least), but not so much as to reign in yer wanking, mate. ;)

And I suspect Hitman makes those bits up as he goes, too, instead of having them laid out in one great dramatic arc beforehand.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Im guessing nobody has the latest WIPs he has posted? He seems to have gone MIA again

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote