• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Mind you this is the only big ending for now iirc.

So if you dont like any Gay content at all then you are better off to wait. Lets be honest here.
I mean thats what I do :HideThePain:
In the next public version you will find an alternative to the corruption ending, without the sissy stuff.

Is there a non-NTR route?
Not really, the cuck route is kinda netorase though.

Hitomis Sick Pleasure [v0.53.1Public] is out (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for mirroring my posts! The update statuses are great, but I think you don't have to do it with releases since I always update the thread and changelogs.

Zhmil

Jul 18, 2020
I noticed in the tags: gay
Hiroto can make Asahi a trap?
Or is it something completely different?

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
are you gonna make a route where its a slower corruption in school? Where she gets more slutty and being an exhibitionist?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
are you gonna make a route where its a slower corruption in school? Where she gets more slutty and being an exhibitionist?
There won't be a separate route, but in the cuck route, there will be events at school, and Hitomi is not corrupted yet. She still loves Asahi more than Hiroto or sex.

is the gay tag trap content? and if so is it cuck route or slave route
Slave route, but don't forget to choose peek and push at the beginning if you want sissy content

Reactions: hhhhh75

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HitomisSickPleasure-0.53.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.60 star(s) 14 Votes