Kirirami

Mar 27, 2018
Virustotal swears at viruses : ( TJiangmin-Trojan.Generic.hpekt-VBA32-BScope.Exploit.Shellcode.Zillya)
(Trojan.Agent.Win32.3233080-Acronis-(Static ML)-Undetected) . This is fine ? enlighten the ignorant

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
Virustotal swears at viruses : ( TJiangmin-Trojan.Generic.hpekt-VBA32-BScope.Exploit.Shellcode.Zillya)
(Trojan.Agent.Win32.3233080-Acronis-(Static ML)-Undetected) . This is fine ? enlighten the ignorant
It's false positive, u can read about it here:

Jiangmin is shit :)

Plus my bitdefender showing this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mishkin98

Nov 25, 2018
I've already provided a hint twice on this forum that may help you find the answer you're looking for.
But please keep in mind that there may be additional actions you need to take beyond the hint I provided.
Yes... dont push.. but it doesn't matter what combination of choices you make after that it comes to the slave ending with only one scene barely changed between. Are there any choices that need to be different before that?

Reactions: PantsuDelver

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
this game was amazing i hope we can someday get a scene where the son unknowingly bangs hitomi wearing the disguise
Thanks! Regarding your hopes I'm honestly not sure if I want to cross the incest line or not.

Yes... dont push.. but it doesn't matter what combination of choices you make after that it comes to the slave ending with only one scene barely changed between. Are there any choices that need to be different before that?
Yep, that's right, thanks for asking. It's just that when I wrote the comments, there were fewer choices after the door event.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2022
Absolutely loving this game so far! Very creative. Really love how Hiroto degrades her verbally and trashtalks her son. This is in my opinion one of the things most NTR/Bully games somehow miss to do. Also, Dominance & Submission <3

Can't wait for future updates. Really wanna see how they all fuck her right in front of her son, making fun of him for being such a loser with a whore mom.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Love this game, thank you. Can't wait for the next update. More, more, more incest, pretty please. Would love to see the son after banging his mom for a while, start pimping her, and enjoy watching her in action and she's loving it too.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I am getting 10 different virus alerts for the download. (Anonfiles)
Idk virustotal for pc.zip shows the same as the last patch, but as a guy mentioned earlier its Jiangmin false-positive detection.
Plus my antivirus showing no treats, also checked with Kaspersky on another laptop.

If you still afraid, you can wait for the web version, I will upload on itch a little bit later or play on android.

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
I am getting 10 different virus alerts for the download. (Anonfiles)
Idk virustotal for pc.zip shows the same as the last patch, but as a guy mentioned earlier its Jiangmin false-positive detection.
Plus my antivirus showing no treats, also checked with Kaspersky on another laptop.

If you still afraid, you can wait for the web version, I will upload on itch a little bit later or play on android.
Just downloaded all 3 from MEGA, can confirm no problems with bitdefender.

Last edited:

MrRiouso

Jul 22, 2021
Thanks! Regarding your hopes I'm honestly not sure if I want to cross the incest line or not.

Yep, that's right, thanks for asking. It's just that when I wrote the comments, there were fewer choices after the door event.
Incest makes everything more exciting

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes