mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Do you play as the slut, the bully bull or as the cuck?
I noticed there is no [male protagonist] or [female protagonist] tags.

And those are very different fetishes and target audience

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Do you play as the slut, the bully bull or as the cuck?
I noticed there is no [male protagonist] or [female protagonist] tags.

And those are very different fetishes and target audience
You play as the slut and the cuck. Thus it has [multiple protagonist] tag, so idk, do I need to add [male protagonist] and [female protagonist] tags also?

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62 and mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
You play as the slut and the cuck. Thus it has [multiple protagonist] tag, so idk, do I need to add [male protagonist] and [female protagonist] tags also?
I believe so. since the multiple protagonist could have been 2 male protags or 2 female protags.
The tagging rules page does not seem to clarify that big.
https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
But I have seen games with both gender tags before.

anyways. thanks for clarifying.
I would suggest adding to the game description on first post which characters you actually play as

Reactions: PantsuDelver

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022

LuterOrbs21

Jan 4, 2020
I do not speak English, Translator 3000 does not work and it is impossible to open the archive archive.rpa....sps(

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I do not speak English, Translator 3000 does not work and it is impossible to open the archive archive.rpa....sps(
Yeah, I was informed about this issue.

I'm sorry that this is making it hard for you to play the game, especially if you're using the translator3000. But don't worry, we'll make sure we fix this in the next patch.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
So why does she start fucking the bully? I hope the reason is not "just because" or "he showed his dick to her, now she's in love with it".

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Not my thing, but good luck with your game about genderbent James from Team Rocket getting fucked by every cock in existence.

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
something tells me this game is like the Four Seasons where the son never fucks the mother, he just watches her get fucked by the bully

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
the dev could at least do a poll asking if they want the mother to be fucked by the son or not, let's see what the majority will choose

whether or not they want incest in the game

Szadek96

Oct 19, 2017
NTR is not my thing, so not gonna go any further with this game, not judging, just not my taste.

That said, I came down here to inform the author/creator that in one of the preview photos it shows some kind of letter with multiple post scripts. There is a error in that letter in that it shows P.S., then adds additional S's for each additional block. The correct for is adding additional P's to the front for each block instead. So instead of P.S.S. you have P.S. followed by P.P.S. and so on.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes