Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So anyone here that is a patron is willing to spoil the first ending? Also code because the cheat from before doesn't seen to work anymore (wasn't a code but a bypass of the password check)

EEHop

Dec 27, 2019
Is the gallery locked behind a paywall on public release even after it is delayed? Isn't it a very basic feature? I can understand locking the "Unlock all CG and scenes" option but locking the gallery itself?! I've never seen a dev do this before.
I really hope ths not become normal, as far as i know i saw this dev and Eroniverse do this

Reactions: Jameyboi

dajahal754

Aug 9, 2022
- -

I came across a leaked version of the 0.39 update, and I don't think it would do any harm to share it, since it's been a long time since the release.

P.S. Love your work man!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HitomisSickPleasure-0.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 14, 2022
0.39 PC - 0.39 MAC - 0.39 ANDROID

I came across a leaked version of the 0.39 update, and I don't think it would do any harm to share it, since it's been a long time since the release.

P.S. Love your work man!
Had to run this game in a VM since I'm always sceptical of leaks like this. Would be nice if game developers would finally start adding PGP signatures to their uploaded archives so we know their files haven't been tampered with when they get re-uploaded to 10 different sites

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
If the target audience is NTR lovers, then it should male protagonist only. That'll deliver the strongest NTR feelings.

(I'm strongly open to counter argument, but don't respond with something stupid like "it's all subjective", that's just admitting you're too lazy to analyze and break down a complex concept into a series of smaller concepts. No offense intended.)

Let's keep it simple:

WHICH IS THE BEST PERSPECTIVE FOR AN NTR GAME, assuming the player LOVES NTR, and is a HUGE fan of NTR?
A) Male Protagonist
B) Female Protagonist

C) Multiple Protagonist

IMO, (A), because most people who play this genre are guys who want to feel the sting of NTR, and the best way to feel the HARDEST NTR sting is to experience the pain and sorrow through the male protagonist's world view; a male MC of whom you can choose their name.

Multiple protagonist puts a HUGE amount of distance between you and the emotions you want to feel to get off. Multiple protagonist can work well if you're target audience is NOT NTR lovers. So if your target audience is people who hate NTR, but you have NTR in your game, then multiple protagonist can make the NTR sting less, for those who hate NTR.

Female protagonist is a whole different genre of bearing witness to her debaucherous corruption, and it puts NTR feelings on the backburner, so they're still there, just won't hit as hard.

I don't care about BEING right, I only care about discovering what's right. If you can prove to me why Female Protagonist or Multiple protagonist is best for an NTR game, then I'm all ears, but I strongly disagree. I believe female protagonist and multiple protagonist are the WORST for NTR games.

Varryan

Aug 2, 2017
If the target audience is NTR lovers, then it should male protagonist only. That'll deliver the strongest NTR feelings.

(I'm strongly open to counter argument, but don't respond with something stupid like "it's all subjective", that's just admitting you're too lazy to analyze and break down a complex concept into a series of smaller concepts. No offense intended.)

Let's keep it simple:

WHICH IS THE BEST PERSPECTIVE FOR AN NTR GAME, assuming the player LOVES NTR, and is a HUGE fan of NTR?
A) Male Protagonist
B) Female Protagonist

C) Multiple Protagonist

IMO, (A), because most people who play this genre are guys who want to feel the sting of NTR, and the best way to feel the HARDEST NTR sting is to experience the pain and sorrow through the male protagonist's world view; a male MC of whom you can choose their name.

Multiple protagonist puts a HUGE amount of distance between you and the emotions you want to feel to get off. Multiple protagonist can work well if you're target audience is NOT NTR lovers. So if your target audience is people who hate NTR, but you have NTR in your game, then multiple protagonist can make the NTR sting less, for those who hate NTR.

Female protagonist is a whole different genre of bearing witness to her debaucherous corruption, and it puts NTR feelings on the backburner, so they're still there, just won't hit as hard.

I don't care about BEING right, I only care about discovering what's right. If you can prove to me why Female Protagonist or Multiple protagonist is best for an NTR game, then I'm all ears, but I strongly disagree. I believe female protagonist and multiple protagonist are the WORST for NTR games.
I agree that male protagonist (assuming its a male who is being "ntr'd") is way better. Female protagonist imo would just be along the lines of a classic "corruption" game, which is personally not why i would go for an NTR game. But overall i think this game still fullfills some of the desire for NTR even though there is alot of stuff from the mom's perspective.

Reactions: hakarlman

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I agree that male protagonist (assuming its a male who is being "ntr'd" is way better. Female protagonist imo would just be along the lines of a classic "corruption" game, which is personally not why i would go for an NTR game.
Agreed.

But overall i think this game still fullfills some of the desire for NTR even though there is alot of stuff from the mom's perspective.
IMO, devs who make NTR games should know better. You said, "it still fulfills some..." The keywords there imply that it could've fulfilled A LOT more, but falters due to the perspective problem that exists; the perspective problem being multiple protagonist. It's like he's trying to cater to non-ntr crowd too, so neither crowd is going to truly get what they want.

(In case there's any confusion, I totally agree with you.)

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes