Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, he likes what's going on,

Hey thanks for replying i think i will try this game out.

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
unfortunately, this makes the game more of the same, i.e. another totally predictable mother ntr game... so it's highly unlikely that I'll play the same

• Angry
Reactions: Looseluv
Jul 25, 2022
I don't mind ntr, but the dev could include incest too to get out of the sameness like having a mother and child route

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Oh, lol, someone uploaded 0.39. I checked, looks like my link from Patreon

The cuck route is from male perspective completly. For the slave it's 50/50, but I still trying to jump on Hitomi less and less as the story progresses.
Honestly I loved the slave route and the Hitomi pov more than the protagonist pov. Specially the mother being submissive to the bully but dominating the protagonist and teasing him.

If the cuck route is 100% Asahi ok, but i would prefer the 50/50 on the slave route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PantsuDelver

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
I wish her corrution was slower and had more school scene or event, i guess it will be coming in future updates? But its good

Last edited:

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
the one button unlock everything is locked behind a paywall is understandable but the basic thing like gallery where the player have to unlock the scene themselves first to have something they can re-watch too?? what's next in the future update ??? save and load require monthly subscription to use and each time the player click on the screen , there will be 4.99$ cost ?? 10/10 game design , lock a basic function behind a paywall

Reactions: uncleaR1596

Gorond

Aug 27, 2020
so i finished the games multiple routes and i think its awesome so you earned on more subscripion but i think the revealing suit event is to much and too fast.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PantsuDelver
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes