PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Is it from both perspectives or can you choose if you watch only one?
It's from both perspectives, you can't choose. The cuck route is 100% from Asahi's perspective.

I received a virus notification when downloaded through mixdrop. Is there an issue with the file?
Checked on virus total, still the same, only Jiangmin complains, more about it:
https://f95zone.to/threads/hitomis-sick-pleasure-v0-40-pantsudelver.139487/post-10351239

Mommy needs some bbc
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Happy mother's day lol

Seriously i just find it funny i decided to check today and there was 1 new update xD
Haha, the release was yesterday, perhaps it would have been worth delaying it until the 14th for the sake of the memes.

Last edited:

S1lv3r03

Mar 7, 2023
Yo how many different routes are there in the game?? I have reached to the end of 3 different routes. One being the one where he accepts the mom and bully relationship and it ends there, at least for 0.40 version . Othere being the one where mom gets fucked by bull and 3 others and son doesn't confronts her, it was end of main slave subroute on the end screen. The last one which i autoed and it said reached the end of route 1a. So how many more routes are there and what choices to make for those routes.

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
The game looks pretty good, I just gotta say that blocking the gallery behind a paywall isn't a good move dev, no other game dev does this. Hope the paywall gallery is removed since no one has a code.

Aside from that keep up the good work, I personally want more BBC QOS content with elements of femdom maybe?

Also are tattoos and piercings going to be added?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Yo how many different routes are there in the game?? I have reached to the end of 3 different routes. One being the one where he accepts the mom and bully relationship and it ends there, at least for 0.40 version . Othere being the one where mom gets fucked by bull and 3 others and son doesn't confronts her, it was end of main slave subroute on the end screen. The last one which i autoed and it said reached the end of route 1a. So how many more routes are there and what choices to make for those routes.
There are 2 routes: cuck, slave. Slave has split to the main subroute (with variations like clothes), BBC subroute (not implemented yet) and the first ending. Cuck has no split.

Aside from that keep up the good work, I personally want more BBC QOS content with elements of femdom maybe?

Also are tattoos and piercings going to be added?
Thanks, not sure how soon I will get my hands on the BBC subroute, but it's planned.

Tattoos, piercings in the next update.

Sep 14, 2022
PantsuDelver I've noticed this a couple of versions ago: the questions you get asked when starting a new game are about events that never happend. You as a player never got to make these decisions in the game..

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
PantsuDelver I've noticed this a couple of versions ago: the questions you get asked when starting a new game are about events that never happend. You as a player never got to make these decisions in the game..

Reactions: Animefan_09

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
What's the third route mentioned in the OP?
And now don't tell me it's that weird interracial shit a loud minority keeps mentioning.
No, I wanted for players to contribute ideas, select the best ones, and then hold a vote. However, we need to complete the first two routes before proceeding.

Can you do slave or cuck route without the mom getting blackmailed or raped?
There is no rape in the game.
The cuck route is portrayed as more consensual and less driven by pure lust.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
No, I wanted for players to contribute ideas, select the best ones, and then hold a vote. However, we need to complete the first two routes before proceeding.

There is no rape in the game.
The cuck route is portrayed as more consensual and less driven by pure lust.
The game has rape tag though, so maybe it is tagged wrongly?
Blackmail is rarely consentual seeming in ntr. So no blackmail in cuck route?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Nice, although not sure what i would like to see as a third route, BBC seens too out of place since i don't like when games switch villains, i prefer only 1 netori guy......
Crazy dumb idea here: the 3 of them are hit by a Truck-kun and end up in another world, basically Isekai ntr with the 3 of them lol

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes