Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Separated post since it has nothing to do with my previous one: is there any cheat or code that works witht eh current public version? Liek soemone said is hard to know if you missed anything without the gallery avalaible.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seem from one of the preview images of onlyfucks that the netori pressued her into taking pictures of her when she tried to stop him and he then lied about it and uploaded it to the public without her consent.
Was that just manipulation from her or acting on his part to his audience?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Seem from one of the preview images of onlyfucks that the netori pressued her into taking pictures of her when she tried to stop him and he then lied about it and uploaded it to the public without her consent.
Was that just manipulation from her or acting on his part to his audience?
That will be revealed later, since the cuck route is from Asahi's perspective. You don't know what Hitomi knows and thinks.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
The "jerking off if too horny" mechanic is kinda odd, I have to say. Never even noticed it.
Nothing odd actually, its just getting one variable out of two for the rest of the game. (Peeking/pushing before split)

In v41.5 I also don't have the option to say whether moms outfit is hot or not
That's an excellent observation, my friend. Thank you for pointing that out. In order to unlock that option, Asahi needs to be horny. If this question still requires adjustment in the next update, I will make the necessary changes accordingly. Anyway, start mechanic is made so the player won't miss all the new content of an update.

WillNierseig

Jun 10, 2022
seria bueno ver un final gore en este juego, donde el hijo de la profesora se vengue; como asesinando a diestra y siniestra con un arma a los que le hicieron daño o planificando detalladamente su venganza, seria super epico........

• Angry
Reactions: SlayerEternal

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Sorry if it's been answered before, but what kind of scenario is the cuck route? Is it basically netorase where the son knowingly gets aroused at the mom getting corrupted by the antagonist?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I'd 100% enjoy an Interracial Route
While i am getting a bit tired of BBC i don't have a problem with it generally but like i said in a previous post i prefer when there is only 1 antagonist, it would just feel weird to switch the guy now. Even if i think the branching point would be before the mom and bully do anything.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is great. I like how she tells her son he has a tiny dick, she will be putting him a cage soon I bet. She blew a guy with a small dick so she just gets off on humiliating her son. So her son is a cuckold, that is still a virgin, because he has a crush on his mom. Daughter NTR would be hot too, like a girl bringing guys home from college to let dad/mom/sis watch. Great stuff, hopefully mom wont make him start wearing a dress and make him a sissy, and suck off his bully. Would like to see his bully keep bullying son even though she made a deal, the point being she is starting to believe her son deserves to be bullied and she even starts to call her son names and tell him he is worthless, not a real man, etc. she already said he had little one. Other guys could also bully him and make a deal with the mother also, she is a teacher.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PantsuDelver

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I'd 100% enjoy an Interracial Route
While i am getting a bit tired of BBC i don't have a problem with it generally but like i said in a previous post i prefer when there is only 1 antagonist, it would just feel weird to switch the guy now. Even if i think the branching point would be before the mom and bully do anything.
Just to reiterate, there will be a short subroute involving BBC (branching of the slave route). I believe I've mentioned it once or twice before.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I don't know why some developers keep making mother NTR game where mc doesn't even fuck his mother. I mean.. Why? The mother isn't even mc's property to begin with. Its free real estate.

When your mother fuck your father in the night, does that mean you're getting cucked?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I don't know why some developers keep making mother NTR game where mc doesn't even fuck his mother. I mean.. Why? The mother isn't even mc's property to begin with. Its free real estate.

When your mother fuck your father in the night, does that mean you're getting cucked?
Huh?

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes