Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
When you think about it, losing your mom's affection is almost incomparable to anything else. I am not strong enough for this but I wish my fellow NTR enjoyers a great time with this masterpiece.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PantsuDelver
Sep 14, 2022
This game is getting so confusing. Why does the subroute that I don't even know how to get to has more content in this update than the main slave/cuck route?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
557732188 for gallery
557812387 for unlock all
Workupload for 0.45 update
Oh, as a content creator, I must address the issue of first-day leaks of the game. While we have always strived to make an interesting game to all fans, but these leaks directly impact our income. The decrease in revenue jeopardizes our ability to continue developing the game further. We understand that some may not see the harm, but it directly affects our ability to create and provide more exciting experiences for all of you. If you enjoy the game, we ask you to wait at least 5-6 days since the release before making a leak and support us in any way you like.

Thank you.

This game is getting so confusing. Why does the subroute that I don't even know how to get to has more content in this update than the main slave/cuck route?
It's the main route which leads to the corruption ending. We just need one more update to wrap it up. This path was chosen by our patrons, and we've been busy developing it ever since. If you'd like to experience the content naturally, follow the "Peek" option at the first choice and then "Push" at the door. The other choices will remain unchanged. Additionally, we'll also be working on the NTR ending path that you reached, but that will be released later on. Stay tuned!

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
I guess I must not be a Cuck, lol, because while I really like almost everything about how this game looks, I simply cannot get around the fact that the MC is never given the chance at any sexual compensation with Mom! :devilish:

May 9, 2018
Man, I have a love/hate relationship with NTR, I love the aspect of cheating/betrayal, but I don't like the emotional turmoil that most games seem to be focusing on (from the male lead perspective) coz they tend to make me feel like shit and usually the emotional backlash lasts for a while. That's why I kinda gravitate more toward NTR games with female protagonists (with no or selective male-perspective) (cheating games?) as they focus more on the pursuit of lust rather than the beating down of a broken character.

Regardless, for games with male leads, I've always wanted to see a game where the ending has the male lead (Husband, Boyfriend or son) reach a point where they go "fuck it!" and moves on from everything, move out, build a life and have a run-in with their offenders sometime in the future where their lives are miserable (which in fact makes sense, since they wasted their lives down the drain doing nothing but fucking 24/7... resulting in STD's, jail due to illegal activities and no employment prospects). I'd personally be more willing to endure the agonizing journey If there's vindication somewhere at the end, but I digress.

Ah well, the game looks amazing for what it is, the Art is unique and has its appeal, and I'm sure NTR fans here are digging it. Best of luck and Keep up the good work :)

Reactions: PantsuDelver
Sep 29, 2019
Well that makes this crack basically useless :KEK:

Basically clears the checks for unlocking the stuff. crack_unlock_all.rpy is for unlocking the content, so don't extract it if you don't want that.
Still useful since that guy leaked the official link that the creator used to share with his patrons instead of reuploading so it's already deleted.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
damn, so loving this game each time, so didn't think I would when first seeing the screenshots.. but yay for updates on it! :D

is there a path I missed that won't make her become actively mean to the son? that's just feeling a bit 'meh' in an otherwise great game. (I mean its great anyway, but the whole her insulting the son is nmk)

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Well that makes this crack basically useless :KEK:

Basically clears the checks for unlocking the stuff. crack_unlock_all.rpy is for unlocking the content, so don't extract it if you don't want that.
Elegant, that code was just elegant. Here I am trying to jump through all the hoops removing checks everywhere and only managed to unlock the scene player which crashes on replay. Yet your 3 lines simply does everything right. Respect.

Immortalpine

Nov 3, 2020
It's the main route which leads to the corruption ending. We just need one more update to wrap it up. This path was chosen by our patrons, and we've been busy developing it ever since. If you'd like to experience the content naturally, follow the "Peek" option at the first choice and then "Push" at the door. The other choices will remain unchanged. Additionally, we'll also be working on the NTR ending path that you reached, but that will be released later on. Stay tuned!
Will there be more cum on food or content where Hitomi kisses her son after swallowing cum or asking him to lick her clean after getting railed? The scene near the end in the slave route is so fucking hot, I hope that becomes standard and his classmates fucks his mom before lunch so they can cum on his bento.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ombra and ZUBiDAM

Immortalpine

Nov 3, 2020
Can one put down suggestions in this thread? I just had a thought where the cuck route in the restaurant can split, Hitomi already asks whether she can drink or not, that can be a prompt that goes two ways, yes or no and she will go drunk or sober into the toilet. Sober route already exists but I imagine that the drunk route she will admit wholeheartedly that she is a dickloving slut and it can be heard muffled out into the restaurant and then she will lovingly kiss Asahi with her face, tits and legs covered in cum before he needs to drag her home. Sober route Asahi goes into the male toilet to jerk off and finds his mother sitting there with a smug look on her face when he gets back and she would have put the contents of the condom into his meal like the comment on the livestream suggested (he put away his phone before Hiroto saw the comment) and will see a post on the fake patreon about what his mom made him do last night.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
is there a path I missed that won't make her become actively mean to the son? that's just feeling a bit 'meh' in an otherwise great game. (I mean its great anyway, but the whole her insulting the son is nmk)
Yes, the cuck route, she is not mean there.

Will there be more cum on food or content where Hitomi kisses her son after swallowing cum or asking him to lick her clean after getting railed? The scene near the end in the slave route is so fucking hot, I hope that becomes standard and his classmates fucks his mom before lunch so they can cum on his bento.
There will be some more, but the slave route corruption ending will probably end with the next update. The other planned NTR ending won't involve Hitomi staying by Asahi's side.

Can one put down suggestions in this thread? I just had a thought where the cuck route in the restaurant can split, Hitomi already asks whether she can drink or not, that can be a prompt that goes two ways, yes or no and she will go drunk or sober into the toilet. Sober route already exists but I imagine that the drunk route she will admit wholeheartedly that she is a dickloving slut and it can be heard muffled out into the restaurant and then she will lovingly kiss Asahi with her face, tits and legs covered in cum before he needs to drag her home. Sober route Asahi goes into the male toilet to jerk off and finds his mother sitting there with a smug look on her face when he gets back and she would have put the contents of the condom into his meal like the comment on the livestream suggested (he put away his phone before Hiroto saw the comment) and will see a post on the fake patreon about what his mom made him do last night.
The cuck route will be more about netorase and love. As for the restaurant event, she felt sorry about what she did and got plastered.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes