Nov 18, 2022
Some scenes are there to let players use their imagination, letting them picture the scene themselves and get a feel for what Asahi's going through. While I'd rather not, I might consider releasing a separate chapter to address these scene gaps if my patrons express interest.
Trust me, totally understood lol
Some scenes like those might be best experienced guessing.

Fwiw, I do think showing Hitomi's progression in the club is worthwhile though. I say this because when we see how drastically she develops within a few days up to the Conbini, I think showing her perspective on what she does in the club would be much needed context. Won't lie, I did feel like how she felt some guilt on the school desk to straight up feeding her son food with the "sauce" happened way too fast for just a few days.

Am I the only one that felt that way?

petorignat

Dec 10, 2019
Trust me, totally understood lol
Some scenes like those might be best experienced guessing.

Fwiw, I do think showing Hitomi's progression in the club is worthwhile though. I say this because when we see how drastically she develops within a few days up to the Conbini, I think showing her perspective on what she does in the club would be much needed context. Won't lie, I did feel like how she felt some guilt on the school desk to straight up feeding her son food with the "sauce" happened way too fast for just a few days.

Am I the only one that felt that way?
I didn't see it that way. She was pretty much already degraded in class and just accepted who she'd become. It's not exactly guilt, more like some leftovers of good sense and a bit of lingering care for Asahi. (if you mean the part where she tidied his desk a bit). That's my opinion.

alan1919

Jan 17, 2022
Best NTR game out there honestly, but will there ever be foot worship scenes in the slave route or others? Or cleaning Hitomi up after she gets railed? Some more direct femdom with both of them aware would be great to see

cvbn73150

Dec 26, 2021
This game is incredible, I couldn't stop playing it! I took the slave route and I love how cruel the mom becomes towards her son.

SPOILER
I really like how much it plays on the cum eating theme and the scene where Hitomi feeds her son the "special sauce" is probably the best thing I've ever seen in a game/hentai. I hope there will be more cum on food content from now on

I also really like that the game doesn't force you to make the son find out what his mother is doing. I'm for sure gonna join the patreon next month and I can't wait for the next update!!

yeerk5

May 2, 2020
Am I the only guy into cuckolding that's not into sissification or forced bi? Now I have to wait for the soft subroute to get updated. I was really looking forward to hardcore femdom between the mom and son, but I guess the patrons wanted sissification thrown in too.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Which route got updated? The slave route ended in like 3 minutes since the last update. Just some conversation while eating instant ramen.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Am I the only guy into cuckolding that's not into sissification or forced bi? Now I have to wait for the soft subroute to get updated. I was really looking forward to hardcore femdom between the mom and son, but I guess the patrons wanted sissification thrown in too.
Yep, thats why I tried as hard as I can to finish it with one big update instead of splitting it for 2 months. Not everyone is fond of the sissy theme.

Which route got updated? The slave route ended in like 3 minutes since the last update. Just some conversation while eating instant ramen.
U probably got on the NTR ending path, peek at the beginning and push at the door, the rest choices are the same as you picked on your playthrough. Or just press start and play from the 0.45, it will redirect you automatically to the corruption ending.

Reactions: Animefan_09

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Yep, thats why I tried as hard as I can to finish it with one big update instead of splitting it for 2 months. Not everyone is fond of the sissy theme.

U probably got on the NTR ending path, peek at the beginning and push at the door, the rest choices are the same as you picked on your playthrough. Or just press start and play from the 0.45, it will redirect you automatically to the corruption ending.
Can you make a flowchart providing which choice leads to what route and also mark which one are finished in game?

abelweeknd88

Mar 24, 2023

whats the changelog please

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Can you make a flowchart providing which choice leads to what route and also mark which one are finished in game?
Maybe later

whats the changelog please
The changelog is in the OP

Hello, is it possible to open archive.rpa to translate the game and how to do it?
If you wish to translate to a specific language PM me; I can give you source files and put it back inside the game with your credits.

Nov 18, 2022
Hey PantsuDelver I hate to bother you again especially after you're doing a new update, I've just been curious about something

In the changelog you say _x_ number of CGs right, does this mean 6 unique CGs excluding the variations or does that include the variations? I know you're probably wondering why I don't just view it for myself, but for the next 4 hours I'm preoccupied and just wanted to know.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes