cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Can not decrypt the new RPA this time, this RPA is quite unusual where did he put his mind on? 捕获.PNG

Last edited:

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
Can not decrypt the new RPA this time, this RPA is quite unusual where did he put his mind on? View attachment 2902973
There's additional RPA encryption handled in the librenpython library file (named either librenpython.so or librenpython.dll depending on if you're looking at Linux or Windows version). I forked unrpa and added support for this version (albeit needing to update for each update) here: . See for the extraction code.

The priorities of NTR VN devs: 75% anti-piracy, 25% content

Reactions: LoveII and AlyxMS

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
There's additional RPA encryption handled in the librenpython library file (named either librenpython.so or librenpython.dll depending on if you're looking at Linux or Windows version). I forked unrpa and added support for this version (albeit needing to update for each update) here: . See for the extraction code.

The priorities of NTR VN devs: 75% anti-piracy, 25% content
I absolutely love those statements, especially when they come from non-supporters who haven't even bothered checking the size of the content updates :) If you believe I spend more than 3 hours on this DRM stuff per update, well, who am I to argue?

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
If you believe I spend more than 3 hours on this DRM stuff per update, well, who am I to argue?
I mean, making a whole meme gallery and adding code into the base RenPy CPython library (which requires you to compile it yourself)... adding code (albeit in plaintext) that goes through and deletes all the .rpyc files and any .rpy files containing certain words unless a global variable is set (i_am_a_donkey? really?) is cute.

Bluishs

Sep 1, 2023
Hey, I have made an Android Crack as well.

Android Crack: MEGA

Same Instructions as other crack.
Code is blank/empty.

Enjoy :)
Thanks but wondering is it normal that I came across to several times of exceptional occured whenever I clicked on specified scenes

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I mean, making a whole meme gallery and adding code into the base RenPy CPython library (which requires you to compile it yourself)... adding code (albeit in plaintext) that goes through and deletes all the .rpyc files and any .rpy files containing certain words unless a global variable is set (i_am_a_donkey? really?) is cute.
How could you possibly know how much time I personally spend on this, or whether I'm even involved in it at all, to confidently claim that I dedicate 75% of my time to it? I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I spend 3 hours on it. If you don't believe it, well, think what you want.

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
How could you possibly know how much time I personally spend on this, or whether I'm even involved in it at all, to confidently claim that I dedicate 75% of my time to it? I've said it once, and I'll say it again: I spend 3 hours on it. If you don't believe it, well, think what you want.
Hyperbole is the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. In rhetoric, it is also sometimes known as auxesis (literally 'growth'). In poetry and oratory, it emphasizes, evokes strong feelings, and creates strong impressions. As a figure of speech, it is usually not meant to be taken literally.

AlyxMS

Nov 5, 2017
Ahh, the feeling you get when you see an ad for a game, comes here to check if it's any good, and sees another game where the dev goes to war with pirates.

I suppose it makes sense. The goal of advertising is to make more money, only devs looking to do this for a living would put out ads. And those devs really cares about maximizing income and culling piracy.

Reactions: rockon123
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes