Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
the game is too good that i really hope we can have animated cg but yeah probably dont since devs doesnt have muchh patron but i hope dev will have more patron on patreon that he can polish his game to the limit.

Nov 18, 2022
the game is too good that i really hope we can have animated cg but yeah probably dont since devs doesnt have muchh patron but i hope dev will have more patron on patreon that he can polish his game to the limit.
I hope but honestly the sissification stuff is gonna turn away a number of dudes. MomNTR itself is fairly niche but still pretty loved (look at other MomNTR games on this site) but stuff like this might feel like it came out of left field.

I said this before but going from having regrets over fucking on her son's desk and worrying about him knowing about her true activities to somebody who feeds her son cum within like 3 days and then outright tells him she's getting preggo'd was some crazy fast development and I'm not a stranger to this genre.

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
I hope but honestly the sissification stuff is gonna turn away a number of dudes. MomNTR itself is fairly niche but still pretty loved (look at other MomNTR games on this site) but stuff like this might feel like it came out of left field.

I said this before but going from having regrets over fucking on her son's desk and worrying about him knowing about her true activities to somebody who feeds her son cum within like 3 days and then outright tells him she's getting preggo'd was some crazy fast development and I'm not a stranger to this genre.
What's wrong with western developer DUDE?? The sissification??? Why devs put this? The bully actually like the Son so that why he try to get his mom so he can fuck the son? oh mah gawh, this is really a plot twist ngl.

but seriously, is the patron really want the son to be sissy? if not oh well people who play(beginner or amatear) this need plastic bag to endure the gameplay lol

Reactions: Jameyboi
Nov 18, 2022
What's wrong with western developer DUDE?? The sissification??? Why devs put this? The bully actually like the Son so that why he try to get his mom so he can fuck the son? oh mah gawh, this is really a plot twist ngl.

but seriously, is the patron really want the son to be sissy? if not oh well people who play(beginner or amatear) this need plastic bag to endure the gameplay lol
I should clarify; it's only one route that contains this stuff. The most recent Patreon update contains an alternate ending without this stuff but I haven't gotten to that yet.

What I meant to say was the game proceeds down a fairly traditional MomNTR path but once you do get to the stuff like cum eating it's going to kill a lot of enjoyment for those players who just want to enjoy seeing their mom bully and dominate them without the fetish of tasting another man's cum lol

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
I usually get really mad for the mc in these types of mom NTR games but this guy is so fucking stupid. Sometimes I wish I could go in the game just to slap that guy non stop while saying "wake the fck up"

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HitomisSickPleasure-0.47.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes