Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Didn't play a while, and now have catch up both of routes. Please tell you guys if this scene is in the game or not?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if yes, how to get it?
And what about "gay" tag? Is it only because of not aware cum eating scene in Slave route? Or there is something else, more appropriate to the tag?

In the netorase and cuck routes does the son eat the bulls cum and maybe suck his dick? Does he also become a sissy?
Becoming sissy in future updates as an optional choice.

DauntingDavida

Aug 21, 2022
It explains a lot, if Hiroto wasn't into dudes there's no way he'd hard focus on getting Asahi's attention so much lol
Have u played the last update? Hiroto feeds off Asahi's misery, but he is clearly not happy about what happened with him - he refused to fuck Asahi, he almost gave up on their training, he's directly sorry when he talks to Isao, and even offered a way out of the situation. The initiative to feed sperm to Asahi was clearly not his. At least that's how I see it.

Didn't play a while, and now have catch up both of routes. Please tell you guys if this scene is in the game or not?
And if yes, how to get it?
Yes, in the game, take the Slave route, but be sure to peek at Hitomi in the bathroom first and push at the door.

And what about "gay" tag? Is it only because of not aware cum eating scene in Slave route? Or there is something else, more appropriate to the tag?

Becoming sissy in future updates as an optional choice.

Reactions: Axel34
Nov 18, 2022
Have u played the last update? Hiroto feeds off Asahi's misery, but he is clearly not happy about what happened with him - he refused to fuck Asahi, he almost gave up on their training, he's directly sorry when he talks to Isao, and even offered a way out of the situation. The initiative to feed sperm to Asahi was clearly not his. At least that's how I see it.
It's a joke.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I wanted to see the mon get fucked not this gay stuff, i didnt see any warnings of the gay content, maybe im blind but whatever
I added a warning inside the game advising to try other routes or wait for the next updates when you enter the ending with the sissy theme if you are not into it, I added a gay tag to the thread and even put a warning in the changelog here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Animefan_09

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
eeee updates!! *super happy* playing through and already so deliciously hot <3
though, cuck route.. I think I need to go back and switch to that, the mom gets beyond mean (for my tastes).. where does that switch happen so I don't miss it?

bjork123

Oct 31, 2020
though, cuck route.. I think I need to go back and switch to that, the mom gets beyond mean (for my tastes).. where does that switch happen so I don't miss it?

She drinks pint with cum

Nov 18, 2022
It happens really early on, dev mentions the choices you have to make in the OP.

Reactions: PantsuDelver

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Updated the faq with clearer instructions for the cuck route.

Scene from banner - is it already in game?
It's just an art and the new main menu screen. 2k version on twitter or pixiv.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HypnoKitten
4.30 star(s) 17 Votes