Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Where is the sissy stuff even coming from?

Last time I checked the dev was working on the BBC subroute based on the latest poll. Are we already done with it and a new path is being implemented or what is going on here?

I dont want to deny the fun for the people who like the content but unfortunately this is not for me.
So I need to ask if it is at least avoidable or is it too intertwined in one of the routes? I read someting about a specific ending only?

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018

Last time I checked the dev was working on the BBC subroute based on the latest poll. Are we already done with it and a new path is being implemented or what is going on here?

I dont want to deny the fun for the people who like the content but unfortunately this is not for me.
So I need to ask if it is at least avoidable or is it too intertwined in one of the routes? I read someting about a specific ending only?
The blacked degenerates won their poll after the sissy stuff was already done from what a quick glance at the censored patreon posts tells me. Though I might be wrong, I actually thought it's a different game for a second because the banner changed in the game update section.
Hadn't seen it in a while.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022

Everything is in order as voted, first sissy corruption, then BBC and partially cuck.

Regarding sissy, it's one of the endings that's already completed. As soon as you start that content, you'll see a warning on a black screen.

censored patreon posts
Censored how? All the changelogs and voting results are open.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Everything is in order as voted, first sissy corruption, then BBC and partially cuck.

Regarding sissy, it's one of the endings that's already completed. As soon as you start that content, you'll see a warning on a black screen.
Alright cool. So it was even voted before BBC. That explains it.

Sorry I have not made a deepdive of information about that. Might as well ask.

What route is the sissi stuff an ending of? Cuck or Slave?
Can I go down that route and have an ending without it still or does it ultimately end with sissification no matter what I do? :unsure:

I fear of missing out half the game/content (because I wouldn't even start the route) and want to make sure this is a potential ending I can avoid.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
woooot - found the alternate route through! thank you for the faq update. Just to confirm.. that one finishes much earlier, right? It stops after the restaurant when you put her to bed? I tried to go back and try all the various choices following the path to get to the route so I don't think I missed any but just to check

Nov 18, 2022
Alright cool. So it was even voted before BBC. That explains it.

Sorry I have not made a deepdive of information about that. Might as well ask.

What route is the sissi stuff an ending of? Cuck or Slave?
Can I go down that route and have an ending without it still or does it ultimately end with sissification no matter what I do? :unsure:

I fear of missing out half the game/content (because I wouldn't even start the route) and want to make sure this is a potential ending I can avoid.
I'm sure dev can give you a better response but I'll just summarize quick-
The only two endings are for the Slave route. Cuck route has barely gotten off the ground atm.
I can't remember the exact choice selection exactly but the other non-sissy route atm is when you ask your mom to go back to normal and she comforts you, and then you make your choice there, but it's a very short ending (one of the subroutes).

My advice? Just wait a few months until the alt Cuck route gets some development or for the BBC ending to arrive sooner or later.
If you're willing to zone out the gay stuff then the sissy route does have some kinky shit with mom, but obviously you don't have to. I'm not a fan of that stuff either but at least dev was kind enough to include some stuff with the mom that doesn't make the experience totally uneventful.

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Censored how? All the changelogs and voting results are open.
I scrolled through the subject lines and plenty aren't open (which is fine).
I used information from both the publicly available post headlines and the patron-only ones I couldn't see to figure out the basic timeline. It only took like 10 seconds, which makes me wonder how the other guy got confused.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I'm sure dev can give you a better response but I'll just summarize quick-
The only two endings are for the Slave route. Cuck route has barely gotten off the ground atm.
I can't remember the exact choice selection exactly but the other non-sissy route atm is when you ask your mom to go back to normal and she comforts you, and then you make your choice there, but it's a very short ending (one of the subroutes).

My advice? Just wait a few months until the alt Cuck route gets some development or for the BBC ending to arrive sooner or later.
If you're willing to zone out the gay stuff then the sissy route does have some kinky shit with mom, but obviously you don't have to. I'm not a fan of that stuff either but at least dev was kind enough to include some stuff with the mom that doesn't make the experience totally uneventful.
Okay thanks.

But....that did not necessarily answered my question...or at least it did partly.
My question was if I am forced to watch gay content on the slave route or am I allowed to opt out and get a not gay ending thats not a sub route xD

But lets take a step back and let me summarize from what I understood.
So the slave route's main ending will always be sissy stuff but there will come additional smaller endings (like BBC) later down the road but the gay content is inevitable to watch even throughout that route.
The cuck route is negligible for now as well because it has only a fraction of content.

Hmm....well, my opinion is worth nil because I am no supporter (for now) but this is pretty dissapointing to read.
It is also weird that the patreons first presumably voted poll for an ending, is gay content in a MomNTR game wich is not even a sub route.

But hey who am I to judge the patreons are the ones with the money but I am also not willing to zone out the gay stuff like you said.

Without sounding more of an ungrateful prick than I already does, I will go back into lurking again. It's just... I was looking forward to play the game for the first time since I read there is an ending but I am not willing to spent my time in this game just to be rewarded with unavoidable gay stuff as the main ending for now.
Everyone has its kinks so no shaming from me and good for you who are, but I am just zero into it in any shape or form.

See y'all in a year or so. Saving grace is that PantsuDelver is working quick. Notice the game is not even a year old and we got an ending already.

So yeah godspeed

which makes me wonder how the other guy got confused.
Simple, I just didn't scrolled down on the patreon page :HideThePain:
But all cool this was my bad.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2022
Okay thanks.

But....that did not necessarily answered my question...or at least it did partly.
My question was if I am forced to watch gay content on the slave route or am I allowed to opt out and get a not gay ending thats not a sub route xD
You more or less figured it out in your summary, but yeah, the game plays out in a very normal MomNTR fashion, mom gets corrupted, starts abusing son, etc. As you progress you WILL get a warning telling you that there is sissification content on the way. Dunno if dev will make the option to revert back to the last possible choice yet, but yeah you can enjoy the game normally without having to see this stuff.

Also in defense of the mom content itself, she is very much present for it to still qualify as MomNTR. I've seen patrons completely derail games/comics in the past out of personal fetishes but the game doesn't just jump from seeing her take cock to the son getting done. She's the one that brings him to that side, and son is the one that willingly accepts it to be closer to her. It's a bit of an extreme ending but it's still very much MomNTR.

Is it the kind of ending I would've liked? Definitely not. I can't say it doesn't fit the theme though.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I scrolled through the subject lines and plenty aren't open (which is fine).
I used information from both the publicly available post headlines and the patron-only ones I couldn't see to figure out the basic timeline. It only took like 10 seconds, which makes me wonder how the other guy got confused.
I meant voting results, not voting itself. It's still going on and it can't be opened to public in the process for the obvious reasons. When it's done I will calculate the results and make a post as usual.

But lets take a step back and let me summarize from what I understood.
So the slave route's main ending will always be sissy stuff but there will come additional smaller endings (like BBC) later down the road but the gay content is inevitable to watch even throughout that route.
The cuck route is negligible for now as well because it has only a fraction of content.
The main slave route has two endings, one of them with sissy and done. The second one, which you are all waiting for, is the classic NTR ending. The point from where the split between NTR and sissy comes from is before the dildo machine scene and it's already there based on the decisions. It's not voted for, so it won't be done for a while, but sooner or later it will be in the game.

Dunno if dev will make the option to revert back to the last possible choice yet
Yes, something like that, it will be suggested to either try other choices yourself or it will prompt you what to choose.

Last edited:

malcolmalbie

Oct 8, 2018
No point making a crack anymore as the dev changed the galleries to download content from the server. Unless someone has a working code so that the current galleries can be captured and added back in, the best anyone gets are empty galleries.

Good job PantsuDelver. (y)

Reactions: Leon1999

DJsona

May 13, 2018
No point making a crack anymore as the dev changed the galleries to download content from the server. Unless someone has a working code so that the current galleries can be captured and added back in, the best anyone gets are empty galleries.
PantsuDelver
Hi dev ! your game is is very SEXY. But : paywall contents is going to kill your game.... F95 will bring 80% of your futur income. check the richest devs, Dark koukies, incestor, ***, every milking richest devs in the game. If you continue to fight with modders, gallery unlocker F95 fan'dev, or any of the free users and moders of F95's cumunity;
you will not being riche and abandoning your project.
So : if you want a free house + swiming poool whith USER'S money like DARK CKOOKIE (sumertime saga) or MilkCESTOR (MILFCITY) and many other, STOP fighting moders and whatch successfull dev (scamer) to be rich and makes great contents to live happy IRL and making great game like you do <3
take care ! and good luck <3<3<3<3<3

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes