PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Hey PantsuDelver I hate to bother you again especially after you're doing a new update, I've just been curious about something

In the changelog you say _x_ number of CGs right, does this mean 6 unique CGs excluding the variations or does that include the variations? I know you're probably wondering why I don't just view it for myself, but for the next 4 hours I'm preoccupied and just wanted to know.
Mmmm, I actually just finished it today, and I'm responding to questions.

Regarding yours, there are 6 base CGs, excluding variations. I'm just a bit lazy to count them all together. Well, each CG has between 2 to 13 variations, averaging around 5.

Nov 18, 2022
Mmmm, I actually just finished it today, and I'm responding to questions.

Regarding yours, there are 6 base CGs, excluding variations. I'm just a bit lazy to count them all together. Well, each CG has between 2 to 13 variations, averaging around 5.
Thanks for responding so quickly! And good to know. I was able to glance at the "latex" scene quick so I still have 5 more scenes I'm guessing to look forward to.

Man I'm genuinely excited for this. It's like I'm going out to see a movie I've been waiting to see for months except I know it's going to be a super horny time. Thank you again for this game. I can legit say I'm going to enjoy spending my time tonight playing the game.

PS I'm kinda thankful you didn't tell me Hitomi wore those huge heels in this update. It made the surprise seeing it in the title screen all the more impactful. Guessing that sling bikini + heels on stage will be something I can look forward to this update in story?

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
Thanks for responding so quickly! And good to know. I was able to glance at the "latex" scene quick so I still have 5 more scenes I'm guessing to look forward to.
It depends on what you consider a scene. I can group 2 or even 3 CGs into a scene if they are logically connected. In my understanding, if they are thematically related, they can be part of the same scene.

PS I'm kinda thankful you didn't tell me Hitomi wore those huge heels in this update. It made the surprise seeing it in the title screen all the more impactful. Guessing that sling bikini + heels on stage will be something I can look forward to this update in story?
No, it's just art that was used to create a banner and the main menu. If you're interested, there's a 2k version on Pixiv and a 4k version on Patreon, but that one's for patrons.

Man I'm genuinely excited for this. It's like I'm going out to see a movie I've been waiting to see for months except I know it's going to be a super horny time. Thank you again for this game. I can legit say I'm going to enjoy spending my time tonight playing the game.
I'm glad you like it, enjoy :)

Nov 18, 2022
Saved that art now. I have a relatively old computer so even the Pixiv one has to be shrunk to fit my desktop but I do appreciate there being 4K versions for future reference.

Love the art regardless btw. Your style in that piece is *chef kiss*.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PantsuDelver

hibro1

Jul 7, 2020
Hi, I haven't played the game in like a while what other new routes are there and what should I expect thank you !

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Clipboard02.jpg

Oh great, it's Indecent Wife Hana all over again. Why can't people just grow up and make pubic hairs on grown ass women the default.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes