Nov 28, 2023
My main thought with this game is I would like to have all the depraved madness but be able to control and add to it. Not being NTRED for once. Just sucks the fuck out of it

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I am so hooked and addicted to these releases - even for this not-my-fav current path (nothing wrong w/ bbc kink, just not loving the wife's reaction to it vs the other paths, and the antagonist). Still... so good <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: PantsuDelver

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
My main thought with this game is I would like to have all the depraved madness but be able to control and add to it. Not being NTRED for once. Just sucks the fuck out of it
I love it, makes it even more brutal.
I also have this idea that NTR people may be more creative and wicked in average so, such games usually are NTR orientated? Just a thought I had. Even a blind chicken finds the corn sometimes, just hang in there :)

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
I always had the doubt why this game doesn't have a gallery mod? There are so many routes that you don't know how to achieve each one, only the ones that are most obvious

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I always had the doubt why this game doesn't have a gallery mod? There are so many routes that you don't know how to achieve each one, only the ones that are most obvious
I would be happy with a mod that just says the possible route choices, click here for these routes, here for that route etc, or if the dev could implement it after one had completed the game once or such, as I can imagine devs want their players to play it blindly at least once.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I am so hooked and addicted to these releases - even for this not-my-fav current path (nothing wrong w/ bbc kink, just not loving the wife's reaction to it vs the other paths, and the antagonist). Still... so good <3
Writing that subroute was tough, ngl. I’m just glad it’s finally done.

I would be happy with a mod that just says the possible route choices, click here for these routes, here for that route etc, or if the dev could implement it after one had completed the game once or such, as I can imagine devs want their players to play it blindly at least once.
The flowcharts in the FAQ cover most of the scenes. Also I'm open to suggestions and had planned to create a full adaptive hint system for choices in the game, but that’s a bit time-consuming at the moment due to the ongoing development. I have to account for people playing with old saves, error handling, and so on. However, I could consider a non-adaptive hint system for the next update—it would be much easier to implement.

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
i will wait a few years when game is complete to be able to get the scene room like indecent wife hana... in my opinion they get more hate than fans

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes