tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Would you happen to have any suggestions?
i have but you don't need it anymore since the other guy said that the pass is located in another place, reason of why my sentence was starting with "i think" , basically you should focus on that other location instead

nbmhydk993

Sep 10, 2024
It's near the top of the `.rdata` section. `.rdata` starts at `0000000070C19000h`. Obviously I've added the name `EncryptionKey` in IDA. None of these things have external symbols.

View attachment 4018208

You will, however, also need to find the value `0x46D96FA8FAD5262B` hidden in one of two functions exposed to python as `get_file_index` and `normalize_offset`, and find the value `0x126E6680` hidden in a function appropriately exposed as `get_key`. The decryption is done by a function exposed as `normalizer`. Additionally there is code that apparently tries to delete ".rpy" and ".rpyc" files unless the global `i_am_a_donkey_4128` is defined.
Could you go on more about the `i_am_a_donkey_4128`

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
it’s like 4 scenes total, 2 for each slave ending.
that sounds about right. and there's a nice intentional buildup to it, not just a 'aaaaand now she's pregnant'. game does it right (I mean, for a game about extreme filthy depravity, this isn't exactly a cuddly heart-warming path)

PhaltuInsaan

Nov 18, 2023
THIS IS NOT NTR.

NTR is when the protagonist is cucked by another man with his love interest (ie. spouse)
A mother is not a spouse or long-time partner.

Also, if you decide for the mother (she is also a protagonist) then it is DEFINITELY FAR FROM NTR.

Then are you ok if i am fucking your mother, if not then it is NTR

eze18

Nov 7, 2021
oh really?? a cuck route and a bbc slave route also cuck? What a disappointment... this game so far is pure NetoraSE... all the games that I have played, all the husbands end up being happy cuckolds, it's already boring, I thought this was going to be the exception, it seems not...
I hope I'm wrong! Bye

Nov 18, 2022
oh really?? a cuck route and a bbc slave route also cuck? What a disappointment... this game so far is pure NetoraSE... all the games that I have played, all the husbands end up being happy cuckolds, it's already boring, I thought this was going to be the exception, it seems not...
I hope I'm wrong! Bye
You would be wrong for at least two endings (though I wouldn't really count the gay one). The cuck route obviously is the dude being into it but the others, not so much.

Reactions: PantsuDelver

defrancofan67

Mar 26, 2018
Wow so I come back after missing some updates, so I'd have a good amount of content to revisit and not only does my old save not work but apparently you need a frickin degree in coding to unlock the gallery if you don't wanna pay for their Patreon. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind paying for the game if it was on Steam for like 15 to 20 bucks but I generally don't believe in paying what's essentially a subscription for my games. Can't complain too much since I'm getting the game for free but that is hella annoying that I gotta play back up to where I was since the dev can't be fucked with save compatibility.

PantsuDelver

Game Developer
Dec 3, 2022
I hope I'm wrong! Bye
There are still two endings and the main Slave route. I’m no expert, but it’s hard for me to call those "pure Netorase".

Is there a sissy plan for the bbc route?
Nope

Wow so I come back after missing some updates, so I'd have a good amount of content to revisit and not only does my old save not work but apparently you need a frickin degree in coding to unlock the gallery if you don't wanna pay for their Patreon. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't mind paying for the game if it was on Steam for like 15 to 20 bucks but I generally don't believe in paying what's essentially a subscription for my games. Can't complain too much since I'm getting the game for free but that is hella annoying that I gotta play back up to where I was since the dev can't be fucked with save compatibility.
I’m not sure what you did with your save or when you stopped, but I’ve made everything to ensure maximum compatibility with old saves across all game versions. If you still have them, feel free to send them over, and I’ll take a look at what’s causing the issue.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update Status (v0.67)
New
45 minutes ago
Hey everyone,

With this update, the BBC subroute will be finished, so there's no point in voting on what to do next since only the cuck route remains. That said, I have a few ideas, which I'll share a few days after the update is released.

The update expected to be released around October 19-20.
I'll be posting a preview CG shortly on Discord, so you can check it out.
Cheers and thank you for your support!

P.S. Just a reminder, since the last update, the update status posts are mainly for announcing the estimated release date and sharing any thoughts I have, if there's anything worth mentioning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
HitomisSickPleasure-0.65.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes