HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
I had the same issue. The game started in fullscreen and crashed, ran again and pressed escape, which changed it to windowed. The game then loaded correctly.
Very strange that it solved your issue, but you gave me an idea to at least test it if by any chance it's related to the windowed mode or not. If it is, I'll be sure to fix it. Thanks

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Very strange that it solved your issue, but you gave me an idea to at least test it if by any chance it's related to the windowed mode or not. If it is, I'll be sure to fix it. Thanks
You gave me an idea.
When I run the game I got the same error. Simply running as administrator worked for me.

But now I decided to test the window mode:
- running the game as admin works.
- running the game normally = fatal error
- I run the game, pressed ESC (a few times), got the same error.
- Run again, pressed ESC, ALT+ENTER and finally the game turned to window mode and started.
I run the game again, it loads in window mode, goes full screen and works.

Now I run it as administrator again, it started in window mode and I get the fatal error!
After a few attempts the game now starts without the fatal error.

Switching the loading to window mode is ALT+ENTER and this setting is saved (the game goes back to full screen mode when it displays the loading screen).
So what ESC actually does then?

I have a GT1050, Windows 10x64, i3-3220, 16G DDR3. Can I help you with any test or logs/registry info to look into this issue?

It's for 0.0.62 . I will let the uploader know to write for which version it can be used.
The code was for 0.0.6TEST and 0.0.61. It didn't work in 0.0.62 (downloaded from )

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
You gave me an idea.
When I run the game I got the same error. Simply running as administrator worked for me.

But now I decided to test the window mode:
- running the game as admin works.
- running the game normally = fatal error
- I run the game, pressed ESC (a few times), got the same error.
- Run again, pressed ESC, ALT+ENTER and finally the game turned to window mode and started.
I run the game again, it loads in window mode, goes full screen and works.

Now I run it as administrator again, it started in window mode and I get the fatal error!
After a few attempts the game now starts without the fatal error.

Switching the loading to window mode is ALT+ENTER and this setting is saved (the game goes back to full screen mode when it displays the loading screen).
So what ESC actually does then?

I have a GT1050, Windows 10x64, i3-3220, 16G DDR3. Can I help you with any test or logs/registry info to look into this issue?

The code was for 0.0.6TEST and 0.0.61. It didn't work in 0.0.62 (downloaded from )
Thanks for testing, it's a very good observation. From what you wrote it points the problem that if the game starts in fullscreen then the fatal error occurs. Maybe forcing it to run in window mode for a few secs could solve this issue. Will investigate it further myself.

In order to get the log file with the errors I would have to make a different game build that supports that feature, but I already tested it myself and it didn't show any related errors/warnings, simply the game just shutdowns so that didn't help. Putting the fatal error aside, testing the game is very time consuming. I made a testers role in my discord for people that are actively playing the game and looking for bugs. They have access to all the latest versions and codes for free. In order to become one you just have to be an active user, but for the current version I think we found all the bugs already and they are being taken care of. Thus this version doesn't require any further testing.

Regarding the code you are absolutely right. I should have double checked it. For 0.0.61 and 0.0.62 versions you should use: KLEM13. I will notify the uploader to update this information. I will share this versions code once 0.0.8 comes out. Once again thanks for taking your time and reporting the current issue.

Padshij

Oct 23, 2017
my system run in german... sooo:
Eigenschaften - kompatibilität - Vollbildoptimierung deaktivieren - no more UE4 fatal error.
(google) Features - Compatibility - Disable Full Screen Optimization - no more UE4 fatal error.

Reactions: HoeRizon

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
my system run in german... sooo:
Eigenschaften - kompatibilität - Vollbildoptimierung deaktivieren - no more UE4 fatal error.
(google) Features - Compatibility - Disable Full Screen Optimization - no more UE4 fatal error.
With other people's help we managed to narrow it down to the window mode, nonetheless thank you for showing me this option, but I will still try to fix the issue within the game on launch. If nothing works I will be sure to include this as a workaround.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
With other people's help we managed to narrow it down to the window mode, nonetheless thank you for showing me this option, but I will still try to fix the issue within the game on launch. If nothing works I will be sure to include this as a workaround.
Interesting that I cannot replicate the error.
I installed 3 versions, the error sometimes comes by switching the version and between the admin and user account.
After I run the game 2 or 3 times using the same account and doing nothing more, the error disapears. I don't see a difference between full screen or window mode. Just switching between these modes seems to make a difference.

Btw the code is not very hidden (I found all 3) but I suppose you didn't want to hard code them.

I'm going to offer my support but probably later, close to the end of the month. I love 3d games and well made erotic ones are very rare. I like that you offer a wide space to explore and the working quest system shows the game can offer a lot with each version.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Interesting that I cannot replicate the error.
I installed 3 versions, the error sometimes comes by switching the version and between the admin and user account.
After I run the game 2 or 3 times using the same account and doing nothing more, the error disapears. I don't see a difference between full screen or window mode. Just switching between these modes seems to make a difference.

Btw the code is not very hidden (I found all 3) but I suppose you didn't want to hard code them.

I'm going to offer my support but probably later, close to the end of the month. I love 3d games and well made erotic ones are very rare. I like that you offer a wide space to explore and the working quest system shows the game can offer a lot with each version.
For me it happens randomly, sometimes i don't get any errors starting the game 15 times in a row. I was debugging the problem, but simply provided information by the engine was totally useless.

Yeah it doesn't take much to dig through some things to find the code, if it becomes an issue I can always encrypt it or put it somewhere that it would be hard to find, but let's keep it as it is for now :>.

Appreciate that you like our concept, as I mentioned in previous posts the current state is a bit bland, but we are nearly done with the main foundation and pushing more content later on won't take as much time as it does now. 0.0.8 version should come out at the end of the month with a lot improvements and new lewd elements.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
I just found a hidden hole around this spot where you fall off the terrain (see the minimap marker)

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
I just found a hidden hole where you fall off the terrain (see the minimap marker)
Okay will inform the authorities to fix that. We had these issues near the sex bar, but thought we fixed all of them, seems not. Thanks

Reactions: testry

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
The game crashes when i try to run the game with NVIDIA Gpu. With onboard graphic card it works but laggy as you may have guessed

Interestingly , after a few attempts the game now starts without the fatal error.Don't know what was the issue actually.

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Interestingly , after a few attempts the game now starts without the fatal error.Don't know what was the issue actually.
I think this error is hard to track because the game seems to do that to many people. After a few fatal error crashes, it just starts correctly with no apparent reason.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Thanks guys for helping me out with this current issue. In upcoming few days I will just work on this problem so it wouldn't happen later in the future. Already got bunch of ideas that I want to try, it's just very time consuming, because every change I make I have to fully build the game again. Hopefully will manage to sort this out.

lhuty

Dec 13, 2017
Please, can someone tell me the password for version 0.071?

the male character is ridiculous

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Trying to get the BDSM animation but I can't talk to the girl in the bar like you did in the gifycat preview? How many animations are even in this? I can only find 1 set with 3 characters otherwise.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Trying to get the BDSM animation but I can't talk to the girl in the bar like you did in the gifycat preview? How many animations are even in this? I can only find 1 set with 3 characters otherwise.
Hello, there are 5 animations in total. 3 as you mentioned with other characters and 2 bdsm ones. You can see them inside that bar by interacting with one of the NPCs that are siting in front of the bartender. New version is coming out soon so we have prepared 2 more new animations which are a bit better than the previous ones. For our alpha release (0.1) we plan to have at least 10 different animations, some will be new additions and some will be improved upon. Currently it's only M/F, but we are looking into other options as well.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Hello, there are 5 animations in total. 3 as you mentioned with other characters and 2 bdsm ones. You can see them inside that bar by interacting with one of the NPCs that are siting in front of the bartender. New version is coming out soon so we have prepared 2 more new animations which are a bit better than the previous ones. For our alpha release (0.1) we plan to have at least 10 different animations, some will be new additions and some will be improved upon. Currently it's only M/F, but we are looking into other options as well.
I wasn't able to interact with anyone in that bar no matter where I stood or who I tried to interact with. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait for the next version.