thehidden

Feb 2, 2018
really interesting, i wanst able to equip the boots or the helmet, and bobby scared the shit out of me xD

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
When I collect rocks, they don't actually show in the inventory.
Is there a maximum range on the assault rifle ? I had the crosshairs red and lined up a long shot, but I emptied a magazine without a hit registering.

Fanatic4500

Aug 25, 2017
I'm definitely interested in the concept, but those models are pretty deep in the uncanny valley. I'll keep my ear to the ground about this one, and I hope it goes further. If there is enough support I hope the dev's decide to get a good modeler on board.

Nov 23, 2017
The models are fine; I've seen way worse before. Of course, there's always room for improvement. Best of luck devs, your concept seems great, now we just need to see how your execution turns out.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
description sounds kinda ambitious... and the dude looks fucking creepy as hell in that last pic, like he belongs in a slenderman game chasing you creepy

danger_mouse

Jan 7, 2018
I too am on the same boat as this has potential. And look forward to seeing what your progress creates!

Best of luck!

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
really interesting, i wanst able to equip the boots or the helmet, and bobby scared the shit out of me XD
Currently only weapon is equipable, other items were just a temporally placeholder, but it wont take much time to finish implementing the rest. Ye bobby likes sneaking up on people.

When I collect rocks, they don't actually show in the inventory.
Is there a maximum range on the assault rifle ? I had the crosshairs red and lined up a long shot, but I emptied a magazine without a hit registering.
There shouldn't be anything wrong with the inventory, maybe after harvesting them you moved away from the rock which forced to close the loot window, you can either click tab to loot everything after harvesting action or click on the rock icon. If this problem still persists I will take a closer look. You are absolutely right about the weapon range, as it is now it's way too short. We are planning to add projectile system that wouldn't limit how far you can shoot, it will have it's own velocity, meaning that the bullet will descend based on the travel distance.

I'm definitely interested in the concept, but those models are pretty deep in the uncanny valley. I'll keep my ear to the ground about this one, and I hope it goes further. If there is enough support I hope the dev's decide to get a good modeler on board.
Glad to hear that our game is generating some interest. It's obvious that we still have a long road ahead of us, but we are fully committed on improving the game and working full-time already on it. One of our goals is to expand our team, but as it is now we are not capable of hiring more people currently, as you would have to pay them a salary. Our modeler will dedicate next month mainly on improving models and their animations and I'm am confident that they will be much better as the current ones. As soon as they are done I will let you know.

Note: feel free to join our discord for further discussions, I will keep an eye on this forum and will try to answer some of your questions nonetheless. Take care and have a nice day :)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
@HoeRizon
primary goals:
  • some character customization
  • better models
secondary/optional:
  • story
  • world exploration
Do that and you have yourself a well made game with an interesting concept. It might even be a better version of Fallout considering Bethesda are worse devs than most patreon devs these days.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Unreal Engine is dodgy to emulate on other platforms. Any chance you can Cook/Package it for Linux and give us a version to run with?

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
maybe after harvesting them you moved away from the rock which forced to close the loot window, you can either click tab to loot everything after harvesting action or click on the rock icon.

This is likely the issue, I'll try again.

Novanimus

Feb 27, 2018
Keep working man, I'd always rather see an actual game that is playable than watch a slideshow of pretty bs. I have been hoping for years that gaming would grow up and that adult gaming would actually be games.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Always glad to see actual 3D games instead of cookie cutter Honey Select screenshots with text over them. But if you want to generate more interest and support I suggest working on the player models first, People pay more when their dick is thinking for them.
I'm happy that you like our concept, also it's pretty obvious that are models are in need for an overall improvement. Current ones where mainly placeholders, they are nowhere close to being the final ones. As I mentioned before next version will have new and improved ones. I will try posting here an update before they are being finished so I could get some feedback from you guys. Every opinion is much appreciated.

@HoeRizon
primary goals:
  • some character customization
  • better models
secondary/optional:
  • story
  • world exploration
Do that and you have yourself a well made game with an interesting concept. It might even be a better version of Fallout considering Bethesda are worse devs than most patreon devs these days.
Thank you for the suggestion, I totally I agree about with the model part and they will be better for sure. I can't promise that there will be character customization within the upcoming 0.0.4 build, but hopefully next one after will have that feature.

Unreal Engine is dodgy to emulate on other platforms. Any chance you can Cook/Package it for Linux and give us a version to run with?
To be honest I haven't done any builds for linux before, main reason is that I don't have a machine to test it, if there will be people helping me out regarding that matter I will try adding linux to the build list. On the same note I though about making a version for Mac's too, but in order to build for mac I need to have one as currently I am not able to afford one.

Keep working man, I'd always rather see an actual game that is playable than watch a slideshow of pretty bs. I have been hoping for years that gaming would grow up and that adult gaming would actually be games.
Thank you for the encouragement. We also noticed that there are only few games with a similar type, so decided to make one of our own. There is still a lot of work to be done, but we are not giving up until we succeed.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
To be honest I haven't done any builds for linux before, main reason is that I don't have a machine to test it, if there will be people helping me out regarding that matter I will try adding linux to the build list. On the same note I though about making a version for Mac's too, but in order to build for mac I need to have one as currently I am not able to afford one.
Honestly, the best way to handle it I find is just to release a Linux build with a big asterisk saying that it's untested and in no way supported. At least then people can have a go at getting it running and if it doesn't then neither you or they are out anything but a little time. If it does then it's one more platform.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
I know it has been already said but
Those models...
Yup, it's obvious that they are not very appealing o_O
Here are some small improvements over the last few days.

We will still keep on improving these models, also new girl and few enemies are in development. Will post once they are done.