HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Sooo ill be that guy and say will there be any Rape content down the road or no?
Not at the moment mainly, because of Patreon TOS. Well unless rape-play is acceptable, not really sure.

wat-WindowsNoEditor.pak file is corrupted
Which version of windows you are running and is it 32 or 64bit? Also knowing your pc specs would help

Last edited:

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
win7ulti i5-4590S 3.00ghz 64bit 16gb ram geforcegtx980
That should be more than enough. Couldn't find anything related on the internet as well thinking that it might be engine specific error. My only guess would be that win7 is causing this error or because the test build is a "development" one, meaning that its mainly for people to test and console is accessible, but there is another type of build called "shipping" which is intended to be used for distribution. I will send you a PM

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I have to say this game has come quite a long way from the nightmare-inducing CPR dummies of yesterday... Well done.

I'd like to give it a shot, but the UnReal Engine and my laptop get along like an old married couple. :)

Also, ignore people that say the car needs to be "updated"- there's absolutely nothing wrong with a good ol' Detroit Steel muscle car. (What kinda car is that btw? It's a SuperSport something, but I can't place it...)

Faxo

May 1, 2017
That should be more than enough. Couldn't find anything related on the internet as well thinking that it might be engine specific error. My only guess would be that win7 is causing this error or because the test build is a "development" one, meaning that its mainly for people to test and console is accessible, but there is another type of build called "shipping" which is intended to be used for distribution. I will send you a PM
that was because of my antivirus sry

Pedrolia

Jan 12, 2018
I strongly agree with you that the car doesnt fit the theme at all. There's a simple reason for that. At that time I just needed a placeholder that I could start implementing it into the game. Once that is done we will begin working on our car model, but keep in mind that this kind of thing would take a lot of our time and at the moment there are more important tings to work on. I would say that it will be changed on 0.0.8 release.

If you are referring to the character models, they will be kept and worked on more. Current ones took most of our development time to integrate into the game already and with limited funding there are no options to fully replace them, just to improve them more.
Cool cool, I just meant the car model, the character models are looking much better. Btw it's pretty awesome that you're active in responding to questions.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ah man, this game is almost unrecognizable from what it used to be. It shows how much time and dedication you've put into the game. Of course the game is still lacking a lot of things, but this is a much better foundation the build a game on. Bravo.

Last edited:

Swagylord1337

May 13, 2018
"the idea is to make a post-apocalyptic, open-world action RPG"
lets all hope this does not turn out like fallout76:ROFLMAO:

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
I have to say this game has come quite a long way from the nightmare-inducing CPR dummies of yesterday... Well done.

I'd like to give it a shot, but the UnReal Engine and my laptop get along like an old married couple. :)

Also, ignore people that say the car needs to be "updated"- there's absolutely nothing wrong with a good ol' Detroit Steel muscle car. (What kinda car is that btw? It's a SuperSport something, but I can't place it...)
That's very pleasing to hear that we are making the right choices with our game. Current build took the most time to release compared to the older ones, because we wanted to improve the overall quality and make a pipeline that it's easier to work with. Future releases between each version should now only take a month or so.

Yeah Unreal is pretty demanding, but the full release of 0.0.6 had a huge performance boost. We tried running on our older laptops which have 840m GPU and the outcome was pretty decent to say at least. Hopefully you will be able to join us in the near future.

They are right though about the car model though. It's a bit too detailed and has an impact on the performance. We will change it in the future for sure just it could be optimized and would fit the theme more as well. We already have some plans in mind for customizing the vehicle as well. (you are correct that it's a Super Sport, but can't tell you for sure which exact model it is)

Cool cool, I just meant the car model, the character models are looking much better. Btw it's pretty awesome that you're active in responding to questions.
As long as there is a discussion going on, I will always try to participate in it. It's very pleasing to read what people are thinking about our game and the feedback is very usefull as well for us to improve a long the way.

Ah man, this game is almost unrecognizable from what it used to be. It shows how much time and dedication you've put into the game. Of course the game is still lacking a lot of things, but this is a much better foundation the build a game on. Bravo.
Thank you, we are doing our best. Unfortunately current version doesn't have much to offer as you said, but the more we work on our game the easier it will be to implement new features. We set up a pretty good pipeline for adding new items, quests, npcs so that department is taken care of I can say. After we release a hot fix today we will start working on the latest version, which should include a lot of new stuff and maybe a glimpse for some kind of story line. I will try to share our next dev blog ones we add more stuff so people could see how things are coming a long.

"the idea is to make a post-apocalyptic, open-world action RPG"
lets all hope this does not turn out like fallout76:ROFLMAO:
Well even if it did, at least you could get some ass :LOL: . Since it's still a long road for developing the game, I can confirm that things started to come along nicely. Once we have a decent gameplay, might start working on CO-OP features, but don't expect it to be added anytime soon. Just wanted to point that out, that it's a possibility to implement it. Cheers

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
how to do others sex positions? i can do only missionary
Test version only contains a single animation. Full release of 0.0.6 has only two animations, but 0.0.7 should have ~5 animations in total, or maybe more. Will see how much time we will have to spend on adding new animations. Reason behind why there are only few animations compared to the previous release is that we had to change all old models and their animations were just not compatible with the new models.

We will make 0.0.6 version public once 0.0.7 comes out, unless someone else decides to share it sooner.

Last edited:
Reactions: jack the enemy
Jun 22, 2017
Test version only contains a single animation. Full release of 0.0.6 has only two animations, but 0.0.7 should have ~5 animations in total, or maybe more. Will see how much time we will have to spend on adding new animations. Reason behind why there are only few animations compared to the previous release is that we had to change all old models and their animations were just not compatible with the new models.

We will make 0.0.6 version public once 0.0.7 comes out, unless someone else decides to share it sooner.
tks bro

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I have a GTX 1060 of 6GB and the game with the graphics in low runs me to 6FPS !!! Is it a mistake or can it be fixed? ... this game looks good and I would like to give it a try

Last edited:

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
I am keeping an eye on this for quite some time (I remember testing it a while ago).

This new build looks very good, runs excellent (1080p, everything maxed, 50fps average on rx480 8g) and even has sex in it.
I have one question - so far I saw one quest, and completed it, which got me to ~50-70% progress of that guy in the shed. How much content is there so I can check it out (or rather - how to easily find it).

Couple of suggestions for the devs: running for 5 ingame minutes in 1 direction to reach something 700m away, with steps being presented at exactly the same intervals, almost gave me a headache.
-Please shorten ingame distances or give faster means of transport
-there's that "grainy" look, regardless of AA, resolution or ingame settings (looks like every half pixel is not there). Very weird, no other 3d title shows me similar look. Its just like there's not enough resolution (like the pipeline is rendered at 720p but upscaled and presented at 1080p).
- the more sex, and the more variety of species/genders - the better. Its still a very early build, so this is simply a long-term idea.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
I have a GTX 1060 of 6GB and the game with the graphics in low runs me to 6FPS !!! Is it a mistake or can it be fixed? ... this game looks good and I would like to give it a try
Hello, I am using 1060 as well and running the TEST build on ultra I would start with ~60fps while everything is on ULTRA, but after a certain period of time it might drop to 30-40fps. Test build at that time didn't get any optimizations, but full release includes the following fixes:
  • Overall performance improvement (approximately we get +10 fps using the same options as before)
  • Texture quality settings are more impact-full now. (can give an increase of up to +20 fps)
  • FPS no longer drops after extended play time (memory leak fixed)
So now using the same GPU as you it will stick to ~65 fps with max settings and it won't longer drastically drop.
People who support us with 5$ will get the latest release today with more bug fixes and 1$ supporters will receive the game on the 25th. Furthermore 0.0.6 version will be free once we release 0.0.7 version. Hopefully that cleared some things up.

I am keeping an eye on this for quite some time (I remember testing it a while ago).

This new build looks very good, runs excellent (1080p, everything maxed, 50fps average on rx480 8g) and even has sex in it.
I have one question - so far I saw one quest, and completed it, which got me to ~50-70% progress of that guy in the shed. How much content is there so I can check it out (or rather - how to easily find it).

Couple of suggestions for the devs: running for 5 ingame minutes in 1 direction to reach something 700m away, with steps being presented at exactly the same intervals, almost gave me a headache.
-Please shorten ingame distances or give faster means of transport
-there's that "grainy" look, regardless of AA, resolution or ingame settings (looks like every half pixel is not there). Very weird, no other 3d title shows me similar look. Its just like there's not enough resolution (like the pipeline is rendered at 720p but upscaled and presented at 1080p).
- the more sex, and the more variety of species/genders - the better. Its still a very early build, so this is simply a long-term idea.
As far as I remember Test build only had 2 quests in the starting city. Since its an open world there will be some travel distances, that's why we added a vehicle to shorten the travel time. You can acquire it from any garage found inside the world, it will display an indicator on your minimap. Regarding content it's not much, treat it more like a showcase build. We just wanted to share that we finished transitioning from our old version with many visual and gameplay related improvements.

I would recommend sticking to TAA at all times, it just looks a lot better than FXAA. Regarding the grainy look what I noticed myself that mainly the armor set can be a little bit of an eyesore at some times, but we are still working on improving all the visual aspects that would be more appealing. Now since we are done with the 0.0.6 version we can start working on more juicy stuff like sex, quests, items and new gameplay mechanics. Hopefully you will give it another go when new version is released and you can expect a lot of things to be changed and improved upon. Cheers

Reactions: he_found_you

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hello, I am using 1060 as well and running the TEST build on ultra I would start with ~60fps while everything is on ULTRA, but after a certain period of time it might drop to 30-40fps. Test build at that time didn't get any optimizations, but full release includes the following fixes:
  • Overall performance improvement (approximately we get +10 fps using the same options as before)
  • Texture quality settings are more impact-full now. (can give an increase of up to +20 fps)
  • FPS no longer drops after extended play time (memory leak fixed)
So now using the same GPU as you it will stick to ~65 fps with max settings and it won't longer drastically drop.
People who support us with 5$ will get the latest release today with more bug fixes and 1$ supporters will receive the game on the 25th. Furthermore 0.0.6 version will be free once we release 0.0.7 version. Hopefully that cleared some things up.

Sin título.png
This is my problem ... I will support this game because I see the future, however, I need to try it to be able to know better how this game works

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
@Dumshane

Hmm that's very interesting. I'm sure we could figure out whats the problem. By any chance you are using discord? If so please join our server so we could have a chat.

I could also provide you the 0.0.61 version without any payments, which is almost finished. Huge probability that you won't longer have any issues trying it out. If by any chance you don't use discord, I will send you a PM tomorrow or later on today.

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Nice game, I like it, it has potential. Keep up the good work.

Things that I noticed while playing:

- can't choose to track different quest (it could be implemented already, but I couldn't find it)
- naturally after I spoke to the 1st NPC, I went in the ocean (the sounds were so tempting) and found myself running on the ocean floor xD
- shoot at some random window and I noticed that after the window was broken my aim broke (i was shooting at the center of the glass, but I was hitting the left of the woodwork)
- time is passing way too fast (maybe it's better to be an option to manipulate it)
- while jumping I felt low gravity and that makes the jumping a bit weird (not necesserily bad, but still weird)
- MC shouldn't be able to push the car while walking into it :p

P.S. Couldn't find the seamen for the quest :/