Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Any solution to the unresponsive menus? They still open, but I cannot click anything. Had to close and reopen the game twice to remedy.
Also, minor bug report, the companions don't teleport with you. Can't see this not being known already, but worth noting. After summoning, I think I've seen the dude three times. He doesn't keep up well.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Any solution to the unresponsive menus? They still open, but I cannot click anything. Had to close and reopen the game twice to remedy.
Also, minor bug report, the companions don't teleport with you. Can't see this not being known already, but worth noting. After summoning, I think I've seen the dude three times. He doesn't keep up well.
By menu you mean while talking with the npc? Because I thought I fixed that,. Hmmm strange. Can you elaborate exactly when it becomes unresponsive. (like what actions you do to bug it and by unresponsive do you mean cursor disappearing or you can't click anything?) Yeah thought about just teleporting the companion if hes too far away, but first need to make a system so he wouldnt get stuck after teleporting. If you guys find more bugs, might release a hot fix after I wake up.
Thanks for pointing these things out. Much appreciated

EDIT: oh my, found another bug myself. If you click on sex animation that has a transition and before that transition ends you click CLOSE, then strange things will happen. Will definitely make a hotfix later today when I gather some more bugs. Sorry for the problems, this happens when I don't sleep all night.

Reactions: Prick

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
By menu you mean while talking with the npc? Because I thought I fixed that,. Hmmm strange. Can you elaborate exactly when it becomes unresponsive. (like what actions you do to bug it and by unresponsive do you mean cursor disappearing or you can't click anything?)
Haven't exactly pinpointed what causes the bug, you might be right with the animation transition.
The cursor remains, everything else seems fine, but I cannot click anything within the UI windows for inventory, quests, et cetera. Main menu works fortunately.

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
ya my computer wont let me bring it up
It's a hidden folder that you can access by entering %appdata% like in the picture below.

Once you do that, go back one directory, because it will open appdata/roaming. What exactly do you need from the save files? Maybe i could help :>

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Hot Fixed released, thank you for your patience.

Change log for 0.0.56 version:

Fixes:

Bouncy grenade mesh not disappearing after explosion
After teleporting UI becomes unresponsive
Dismissing or deleting your companion while it’s summoned would leave his weapon floating
Nightvision would make your screen darker
Equipping armor with an existing one will add up to the damage reduction stats instead of updating correctly
Replacing armor with an equipped one will trigger a bug that on unequip it will still show your character wearing that piece of clothing even though it’s removed from that inventory slot
While transitioning between different sex animations you click close it would bug out players camera as well as his current animation
Sometimes quest markers would display an incorrect icon on top of NPCs
If you gather materials before accepting the quest it would count as x2 items already acquired
Quest UI text or reward slots didn’t fit inside the window
When stealth skill expiries it would distort characters clothes
Item in world preview window no longer glitches through walls
Armor items would be displayed in the upgrade table (upgrade table was only intended for weapons)
Opening Inventory/quest log etc, wouldn’t hide main HUD (healthbar, crossair, skill hotbars etc.)
Companion would continue firing at the dead enemy
Companion couldn’t keep up with the player and might get stuck (now after a certain distance it will teleport near the player)

Added:

New hair style for one of the girls
New hair style while customizing your character
Ability to cycle between weapons using mouse wheel up/down
Slight performance improvement

EDIT: currently reuploading the game to fix few more minor bugs i missed.
EDIT2: fixed

ben stein

May 9, 2017
During dialogue with Edith, we have the option of asking if she wants to come with the player...but she always says she is too scared. I have tried killing all the monsters in the area and her response is the same. Is she not a potential companion? Why is the dialogue option here if she is not?

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
During dialogue with Edith, we have the option of asking if she wants to come with the player...but she always says she is too scared. I have tried killing all the monsters in the area and her response is the same. Is she not a potential companion? Why is the dialogue option here if she is not?
Companions and NPCs will provide different functionalities. There will be some NPCs that you will be able to invite them to your HQ after completing all the quests (similar to fallout 4 and planet explorers). After inviting them, they will always stay at your HQ and you will be able to have sex with them anytime you want as well as give them different tasks to do within your base. Just to clarify this is still a very early version and you will find a lot of features missing until 0.1 is released. Currently my colleague is working on a female playable character and I will try to implement new features for 0.0.6 release. We expect that this feature should be done when 0.0.6 comes out. Still thanks for pointing that out, but as you noticed all the dialogue options in the game are very basic or non-existent, mainly used as a placeholder when I was developing the dialogue system. If you have any suggestions/feedback don't hesitate to contact me or join our discord server so we could have a discussion. Cheers

Reactions: tom anderson

Sal59

May 29, 2017
Awsome game for its early stage, should get more recognition.

is it posible to move the camera freely without the character move with it? ,and zoom in and out?

HoeRizon

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2018
Awsome game for its early stage, should get more recognition.

is it posible to move the camera freely without the character move with it? ,and zoom in and out?
Thanks mate, we are doing our best. Unfortunately not at the moment, actually we haven't thought about adding this feature. You don't see a lot of games that would have this system, for now you can only adjust your FOV.

P.S. here's a short preview of the vehicle system, might seem a bit rough at the moment, but will put in more time to polish it. And will add a radio so you could cruise through out the map.

Reactions: nowayman69

Big Zeta

Sep 3, 2018
why is Asian character's dick pixelized? I can't see the <removed>s being zoomed out, are all like that?