VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hokage Servant [v0.2.5] [Rnot2000]

Mar 7, 2020
Looks like all female characters art is based on same template, with minimal adjustments.
What is far worse, is that characters have almost no similarity with Naruto TV / manga, probably because artist did not give any sufficient effort.
From my POW, unplayable so far, unless art is reworked.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is a bit simple but the premise has potential. Nice little twist on the typical Hokage training, but you should consider a few more branches, perhaps some different types of kinks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SAKURA: "Today is the day I become USEFUL!" :giggle:

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I love your type of games since Omnitrixxx so can't wait to see more updates of this game in the future rnot2000 , I wonder will you continue developing the Omnitrixxx?

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Haven't started the game but you need find some better background pics to fit the game, from the screenshots the Hokage office is one thing but the others are modern.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
no... sorry...
No need to apologize, if you can't continue with that game then no need to do so. This one is great, but I think I found a bug where you click "Give Cola" when interact with Ino it suddenly jump into Tsunade sex and yet Ino still covered in semen

Shuichi_Akai

Dec 16, 2017
Not the biggest fan of the art, breasts and nipples look weird imo, but im looking forward to it. I see all these dragonball and naruto h-games and i wish someone would make a good one piece one

The Bunny

Jun 20, 2017
Not gonna lie... the art does not feel anatomically right... its weird how the human body can twist into these poses

Third Leg

Sep 22, 2020
Arts are nice but could be improved, adding more body variations and boobs that look less "firm".
Hope for animations to come, overrall idea is promising.

We need more anime parody games.

Reactions: Valronn

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
The nipples are the only thing that bother me a bit visually but imho this is really promising considering it's a v0.1. Good job to the dev and keep up the good work! (y)

Reactions: Third Leg