VN Ren'Py Abandoned Hokage Servant [v0.2.5] [Rnot2000]

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I really hope we would have more option and girls in the next update, would love to have Hinata, Temari, Tenten, Konan, Mei, Samui,.... Naruto have so many women characters that just giving them 1 sex scene each would take a lot of updates to complete

Hakunon

Apr 28, 2017
Please, just grab a hentai image, preferably from a good artist like Orangemaru, and use the eyedropper tool to grab colors. Especially for the nipples. Also, why is the whole crotch reddish? Only the lips should be a little pinkish if you were going for that look.

The highly saturated nipples are really distracting. Aside from that try and fix your breast shape. Good luck with your project!

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
No need to apologize, if you can't continue with that game then no need to do so. This one is great, but I think I found a bug where you click "Give Cola" when interact with Ino it suddenly jump into Tsunade sex and yet Ino still covered in semen
ok i will check it... thx

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I always had lewd thoughts towards Tsunade, I will try it :sneaky:

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
Please, just grab a hentai image, preferably from a good artist like Orangemaru, and use the eyedropper tool to grab colors. Especially for the nipples. Also, why is the whole crotch reddish? Only the lips should be a little pinkish if you were going for that look.

The highly saturated nipples are really distracting. Aside from that try and fix your breast shape. Good luck with your project!
I'm with you.

I also point out that the breast size are also all the same size which is odd to me. Sakura should have smaller boobs than Tsunade. I know drawing small boobs are actually harder than large ones but the breast shape being the same size looks really lazy.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
rnot2000
WoW
I mean... WoW!
For 0.10 version it have enoth fap-fap matrearl...

BUT
I do not wanna say NPC is whores, but not is to fast they get down on MC? (-)
You not learn in Schocl: "A capital letter is used at the beginning of a sentence", ne? (-)

BUT

Project have Hand-Draw Art Style waht is alwasy pterry cool! (+)
Another Naruto Parody... But if peoples think it bad, when they can just f*** off (+)

Last edited:

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
hey in the future can we have some random sex event in konoha street ? i mean tsunade already drug the hold city

Reactions: rnot2000