2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
I'm a bit confused... it says "collection" and "bundle" but the whole content is a short - few minutes long - story and it is already "completed". So we can't expect any more of the young elf ladies? :) Too bad, renders are amazing.
i think only the prequel is game rest is just galleri-story... a bit dissapointed actually

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
wow that nipples and that black haired girl... would be so nice if there would be a game in that quality with sex, tits and that black haired girl :3

wait... this should be a game? but more a novel or comic than anything else i assume sadly?

johnsmith145

Jan 20, 2021
Its great, but needed and needs in the next installment;
Mouthpussy & throatpussy sex, tier 1 and tier 2
nipple sucking with saliva showing
kissing with tongue sucking and saliva exchange, showing precious desire for it
penis must be showing wetness after first entering and exiting the pussy and/or mouth
wetness left where breast are licked

the models are very beautiful but don't do enough, its cleary since Galactic quest that Hold can do these things and has mastered humidity, nipples and many such things.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: biladeiroo and Hold

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019
can someone post "elf's quest - prequel" only for Windows? Thx
PS - i see that in "elf's quest 2" the game is smaller than only the images. can someone pls explain?

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
I wish this artist would work more with Lara Croft (Wildeer Studio) Model. The stuff he did featuring her was fire!!!!

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote