Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Today I learned that Mac users can't use rar files. So, I'm uploading a zip version now. It'll be ready in a couple hours. I'll edit this post with the link when it's done.

Mac Zip:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: belovedeggs

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
My favorite thing about this game is even tho it starts NTR focused, the husband gets his own little side piece. I like that he isn't just getting dunked on the whole game.
Something tells me by the end the "husband" will be thoroughly dunked on. :HideThePain: :BootyTime:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Something tells me by the end the "husband" will be thoroughly dunked on. :HideThePain: :BootyTime:
I mean I haven't played the new update yet but he's being turned into a girl. Still, I feel like even if he gets feminized that he's going to have a relatively happy end, just a bumpy road getting there. This game really doesn't give the whole "ruin the cucks life" vibe.

Reactions: belovedeggs

Krinkelz

Aug 16, 2019
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? CLANNAD OST? HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FAP WITH THAT?

Had to turn the music off but holy shit, lets not do that ever again.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SidneyV

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
It's good at the beginning of the game, it has an ntr air, the best scene was in the disco, it was 10/10, for a fan of the ntr. But after that, the game waned and everything went to shit with the husband's transformation and the rapid fall of the FMC. interesting at first but then you will like it if you are a fan of the futa.A lot of dialogue Zzz..
6.5/10

4.60 star(s) 17 Votes