Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

Jmansav

Sep 30, 2020
Love your game any downloadable mods? & hey would love to see some more anal with either big protuding asshole or horse anus' like a doughnut (ponut?)

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Love your game any downloadable mods? & hey would love to see some more anal with either big protuding asshole or horse anus' like a doughnut (ponut?)
The only mods available right now, and probably forever, are/will be skin mods, as far as I'm aware. As for your second part, the game is not going to get any new content. It is completed, and no new content will ever be added. How would that even work, with how the sex scenes are animated? The anus isn't ever shown, so you could just as easily imagine that whatever character has an anus of that description and you'd get more out of it than the game actually having that.

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads

BigBrutalDownloads

Jan 23, 2023
The only mods available right now, and probably forever, are/will be skin mods, as far as I'm aware. As for your second part, the game is not going to get any new content. It is completed, and no new content will ever be added. How would that even work, with how the sex scenes are animated? The anus isn't ever shown, so you could just as easily imagine that whatever character has an anus of that description and you'd get more out of it than the game actually having that.
What skin mods? I heard there was a way to make the girls more human in appearance; is that true?

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
guys is it normal that magic mushroom doesn't work on human pg while in furry form it does work ?

EDIT : also found a bug (maybe) of kinwa, basically during sex mode even if my cursor is outside safe bar the heatlh does not goes down as it should, like there were no penalty

Last edited:

DestroyerM8

Jul 27, 2022
guys is it normal that magic mushroom doesn't work on human pg while in furry form it does work ?

EDIT : also found a bug (maybe) of kinwa, basically during sex mode even if my cursor is outside safe bar the heatlh does not goes down as it should, like there were no penalty
Kinwa's a quickshot, it's really like that

Reactions: kiava

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Way better than the old days where everything was 1 grass. Grindy is better than just being a set of animations.
can't really make that as an actual comparison, back then all the cost was just a placeholder so features could be tested faster

Fakepopcorn

Oct 11, 2021
After I unlocked doggy style, all of the characters position lists reset. A bug?
View attachment 2778430
maybe... To be completely honest, that's not a ton of info to work off of. What version do you have? Are you making sure to fill their love meter? Have you tried it on other characters? Does this only happen when you unlock it on one character, or for all? And a final question, Have you tried to reinstall the game?

I highly recommend reinstalling the game if it keep happening btw. :)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes