Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

notathrowaway

Mar 12, 2018
it's basically this for every single thing with a boob in the game. I honestly have no clue what's causing it when it even happens on clean installs of the game on different devices.
Did you also change the game's graphic quality to try and fix the issue?

crublub

Jun 15, 2022
Did you check your mod folder in the appdata/local?
Did you also change the game's graphic quality to try and fix the issue?
The issue does persist for most of the graphics settings but I can't really tell if it happens on the lowest setting because it's so pixelated.

As for the other thing, I don't see a mod folder in the appdata/local and this is from fresh installs of the game so I haven't modded the game in any way. I even downloaded the game fresh from itch.io just in case there was something wacky with the F95 link but the issue happens with that version too.

ThighHighGames

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2022
it's basically this for every single thing with a boob in the game. I honestly have no clue what's causing it when it even happens on clean installs of the game on different devices.
Its a "bug" caused because of the way outlines get drawn on tits (draw the sprite offset one pixel down and another one one pixel forward) when at regular resolution this works since sprites are aligned to the pixel grid, on hires mode they aren't aligned, so yea i guess nobody reported this untill now (i don't use hires mode) otherwise i would have fixed it, ill note it for when i do the steam release and fix it along with whatever bugs get found

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Glad to see this marked as complete now. Think that's the first time I've seen an F95 game go from start to finish.
extremely rare occurrence indeed :LUL:
here's a video of the new game being made, the customization in it, atleast, or any early version of it. It seems like it'd gonna be a side scroller RPG game with real time combat, and various skills.
the new game's customization follows the same trope of hole dweller of letting people choose between anthro or animal furry, nice, the only expectation i have is to see the game finished instead of becoming a live service esque eternal patches like... well... most of the games here that aren't made by japanese devs :KEK:

Last edited:

fmanaway

May 5, 2017
Where can I find mods for this? i heard there was a mod discord channel but it doesn't look like anyone posted the links or the actual mods themselves? Also are the mods mostly skins or actually affect gameplay?

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
Anyone know how to remove decorations? I accidentally put 2 pregnancy counters in the wolf's room.
Grab any decoration and click on a room as if you were going to decorate with it, then move the mouse over an existing decoration

That will show a trash icon to remove the decoration instead of placing a new one

Because of how this works, you can't easily place decorations overlapping each other

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
is there a way to force variants like the pokemon ones?
"Force"? I mean, you can swap between them freely and keep them as Pokemon, I don't know what you mean by "force", unless you mean having them spawn as Pokemon from the beginning, which I don't think you can do.

lilifur

Jan 18, 2024
i keep getting these DP poses and it says i can find a gear icon for threesomes. i haven’t been able to find anything on it. does anyone here know how to activate threesomes?

pascal biesemann

Jun 15, 2018
i keep getting these DP poses and it says i can find a gear icon for threesomes. i haven’t been able to find anything on it. does anyone here know how to activate threesomes?
You have to hold hands with one of the girls and if she is futa, just go to another girl

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
First you need to progress with a girl until you can hold hands and bring her to the pilot's room. While 'holding hands' with a girl this way, start an interaction with a third, and you will get options to 'double team' that one with your handholding partner.

Reactions: pascal biesemann
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes