Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

SlayneLonewolf

Sep 29, 2022
This is for the steam version:

Some bugs I found.
Sometimes after movement is depleted nothing happens (the base view never comes) and restart is required.
Some other times I have noticed purchase menu appear during fights.
Also in the shooting captured monsters part , I have seen characters from the base appear in the background.

I would post this on steam forums but I'm not able for some reason.

After some more testing while on full screen the game seems to behave properly . maybe too high framerate breaks it?

Last edited:
Reactions: ThighHighGames

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
hey guys could someone explain me how to proceed with a combat? the skills and the attacks does not seem to damage the enemies

Der Maskierte

Jun 25, 2019
There is a bug that prevents attacks when the enemies have too much health, but the characters would not be able to attack in the first place

v0kk3r

Jan 10, 2021
Is the current Steam version any different (gameplay-wise) than v43 besides the planned mod support?

V1ultrakill

Jul 7, 2023
idea: make it so that magic mush isnt just an on/off thing, but so that you can limit break it (on your character and on the girls')

Runeknight40

May 18, 2022
I've noticed a bug where the visual of cum on the xray doesn't appear unless you have the Glass of milk toggled. This seems to been a bug for a very long time.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes