Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
I'm a fucking idiot.
When I clicked the (computer screen tutorial person) It said "RENAME CHARACTERS."
I thought it did.
But now after having played with this for about a month, I'm pulling my hair out because the directions to rename my characters were really vague.
Then I see it.
"REMAINING CHARACTERS."
My fucking dyslexic brain.

• Sad
Reactions: Axis3123

FearMy3Inch

Dec 16, 2018
anyone know how to get the last girl? it says to walk on snowy forest tiles but I've been doing that for 9 ingame days with no encounter, am I missing something?

Torinir

Jun 12, 2017
anyone know how to get the last girl? it says to walk on snowy forest tiles but I've been doing that for 9 ingame days with no encounter, am I missing something?
You get a blueprint the first time you end movement on a snow forest tile. You have to buy it in the shop afterward.

Shadow201

Nov 7, 2018
Great work on this, I may buy it on Steam when I can.
Could there be something to perhaps give the crew more anatomically correct female parts?
I can kind of imagine the response some woudl give.
Also would be interested in customizable dialog, watersports, fisting, uretheral?
Would be nice to see more lesbian content too.

Reactions: darlic

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Could there be something to perhaps give the crew more anatomically correct female parts?
Also would be interested in customizable dialog, watersports, fisting, uretheral?
The game's done

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah the game's not gonna get anymore updates, it's finished, dev's already moved onto a new project.

Reactions: Shadow201

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Hey wait a minute, if the dev released their game on Steam, it being completed and all, does this mean that this version is the most up to date? Or is the Steam version any different?

Reactions: v0kk3r

v0kk3r

Jan 10, 2021
Hey wait a minute, if the dev released their game on Steam, it being completed and all, does this mean that this version is the most up to date? Or is the Steam version any different?
Afaik, this version is the last one. The only features the Steam version offer over this one is support for workshop mods. You could probs dl those using SteamCMD, and you'll likely need a copy of the Steam ver.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
Afaik, this version is the last one. The only features the Steam version offer over this one is support for workshop mods. You could probs dl those using SteamCMD, and you'll likely need a copy of the Steam ver.
Ahhh cool, so nothing much I'm losing on, other than yiff OC #3271 to be added to my furry harem. Noted!

Reactions: v0kk3r

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
how exactly does the fertility collar work
I'm tired at the moment, or I might perform this test.

We could take someone with a base of 100% fertility, and perform an impregnation on them, keeping track of how many times the player 'Scores' a hit?
We'll call it that.
If the Score is 50 at the end, and we get X babies, we will need this number.
If the Score is 50 at the end WITH the fertility collar, and we get Y babies, record this number as well.

Fudge the numbers around, yada yada, I can't do math.
And wallah, you've found the formula for how much the fertility collar gives you.
I think.

Reactions: BabyDragonV2
Mar 5, 2020
Question: is there a way to REDUCE a character's tech? i know the more you bang a gal and the more drill trips you take em on it'll go up but how do i make it go down?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes