Out of these which type of main character do you preffer (this is a poll just out of curiosity)

• Total voters
Mar 5, 2020
Get your love high enough with one of the dwellers and you can purchase Level Downs for Hp and Tech.
is it a specific character or any character? cause i have 2 characters at max love and i haven't noticed any tech downs... i've seen tech UPs... what IS the tech down item called?

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
is it a specific character or any character? cause i have 2 characters at max love and i haven't noticed any tech downs... i've seen tech UPs... what IS the tech down item called?
I think...there might might be 9 characters (not you*) total? I forget who. It's only one you need to level up love. Definitely one of the late ones, she didn't come from the grass, forest, sand, or water. I'm thinking she came from a snowy, or volcano area, but definitely a later character.
I think it's literally called 'Tech down.'

*I say 'Not you' since i feel the term npc is semi-incorrect. You can take control of the dweller and have them perform actions on others.
They then become in contravention of the new paradigm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random_User_69

Slavik1992

Mar 2, 2020
Пиздец, хуман фута набрала больше голосов, чем хуман вумен и фуррии . фейспалм.

Reactions: Mogeko1

DoorFive

Dec 3, 2019
Fucked up, Human Futa got more votes than Human Woman and Furries. facepalm.
I answered without looking at the question. I thought the question was what did we want more, not what we wanted out main character to be.
I didn't look, and I'm an idiot.

graycloud03

Jul 18, 2023
Steam version of the game seems to have the milking device missing when room template is applied and also these pink clouds that frequently spawn when in bed with girls like Kinwa seem to not be present for me in this games version too ( opposite to this sites current downloadable version which has both of these things present and working properly )

View attachment missingvisualthingie.mp4

Besides those and any other minor bugs and glitches that appear in this game, it really is a hidden gem, so much replayability for such a little price. Really impressed by the level of quality in this game, looking forward to this devs future games and projects, cheers (y)

Last edited:

BabyDragonV2

Jul 10, 2021
Steam version of the game seems to have the milking device missing when room template is applied and also these pink clouds that frequently spawn when in bed with girls like Kinwa seem to not be present for me in this games version too ( opposite to this sites current downloadable version which has both of these things present and working properly )

View attachment 3555004

Besides those and any other minor bugs and glitches that appear in this game, it really is a hidden gem, so much replayability for such a little price. Really impressed by the level of quality in this game, looking forward to this devs future games and projects, cheers (y)
might be censored or something stupid

sergemenog

Apr 28, 2019
There has been no update for a long time since version 43.
Is 43 is the final version?
Is the author done with the game?

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
i only just noticed this but the player character barely get multiples(not the seperate egg circles but the hearts in the circles) on being impreged when the npcs seem to usually have multiples,is that suppose to be how it works?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes