paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Mirrors for v0.1.58 Patreon

Here a few additional mirrors in case the dev gets funny ideas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
I'm rarely around, but might as well drop an update.
This is ironically the most successful project I've ever created... xD
But, nice that one of them took off at least.

For those wondering: Gloria WILL be back. With her own unique scene.
When? Depends on the polls.
But her scene may include some of that "girl on girl" people have been asking for~

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
I'm rarely around, but might as well drop an update.
This is ironically the most successful project I've ever created... xD
But, nice that one of them took off at least.

For those wondering: Gloria WILL be back. With her own unique scene.
When? Depends on the polls.
But her scene may include some of that "girl on girl" people have been asking for~
?

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Cliff note: I helped create this game. And unlike most games I've helped with: This didn't randomly die at the alhpa, turn into some 180 flip or dreamscape eldritch clusterfuck xD
But as said: I'm also rarely around. So not like I drop updates about any stuff I'm involved with often.

Gloria has been replaced with Charlie. For those asking: Gloria WILL be back.
It will NOT be in the next update. When she returns is up to the polls.
For those that have asked for the ability to have the girls fuck each other: Gloria's scene MAY offer some of that. Depending how it goes.

poke_

Jul 25, 2023
Cliff note: I helped create this game. And unlike most games I've helped with: This didn't randomly die at the alhpa, turn into some 180 flip or dreamscape eldritch clusterfuck xD
But as said: I'm also rarely around. So not like I drop updates about any stuff I'm involved with often.

Gloria has been replaced with Charlie. For those asking: Gloria WILL be back.
It will NOT be in the next update. When she returns is up to the polls.
For those that have asked for the ability to have the girls fuck each other: Gloria's scene MAY offer some of that. Depending how it goes.
Hey, since you work on this game, you should tell DotArt to take some English classes! His excessive use of apostrophes makes me want to projectile vomit! :D

Reactions: Wlms

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
Watch the dev pull a Dinaki and put a code for the patron content
If he does i can surely dig it out. But i think that's unlikely sadly. His code is such a mess i still couldn't figure out the system it uses to unlock characters on patreon build after hours of looking at it and trying things.

• Haha
Reactions: Wlms

f6plyr

Aug 22, 2023
Potion Codes + Modded Cheat Assembly
(Versioning on this game is a hot mess. Somehow the thread says one version while the ingame versions say something completely different.)

Please download via the Modded Assemblies Downloads Spoiler and not via the attachments bar below!
Legend, thanks man.

SotF

Oct 13, 2017
Is there a way to easily trigger the Shiny Gardevoir or is it entirely random there because that's the only quest I haven't managed

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
BRO i tried but it doesnt let me fuck roxanne wolf or starfire says i need to get the patreon version
Alright i checked it out and it works. Double check your download and if possible delete all versions of the game you still have and re-download it. Maybe your savegame is bugged so try a new one too. The only thing that blocks you from fucking her at the start is her quest which you can simply bypass by using a cheat code to get potions with which you can skip them in the quests "app" on the phone.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
enjoying it so far. hope to see some dialouge added into the scenes to make them stand out more from each other with diffrent ones for each girl. also hopeing to see a ntr option where people are paying to do a girl infront of you or you to do one infront of them to make the place stand out more and feel alive. but i know thats not every ones cup of tea so not pinning too much on that hope.

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
HoleHouse-0.1.59Patreon
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
You might want to change it from "v0.1.59 Patreon" to "v0.1.50 Public" since it was once again a fake "patreon" version. I notified the admins so that the actual v0.1.58 patreon build was reinstated.

Last edited:

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to easily trigger the Shiny Gardevoir or is it entirely random there because that's the only quest I haven't managed
Someone else gave me big brained advice way back in the thread. Use the cctv camera scene of gardevoir on the bed and just keep switching back and forth between camera angles.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes