misha100500

Sep 21, 2019
what i need to do to make girl cum in office and what i need to do after find loona. it says that shes stuck in hole but i cant find her

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
v0.1.34f Update

[Redacted]

Update Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wow thanks buddy but there is a big problem......
even if this looks like a patreon in realty it's like a public build i think this build bugged during assembling/compilation lol
look:
old v33 REAL patreon
Snap1.jpg
new v34 BUGGED FAKE????
Snap2.jpg

the new missionary looks super cool except the strange feet on normal position.....
Snap3.jpg

anyway finally i managed to finish the bugged fiona quest!!!
here is latest save 100% unlocked
drop here
C:\Users\"your name here"\AppData\LocalLow\DefaultCompany\HoleHouse v0.1

Reactions: Lurkersaurus

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
View attachment 2225622

Im trying this new style of shading on the legs to see if this looks better
how you can compare stuff if not using direct visual confrontation?
Snap4.jpg
both good for me:eek:ld is more anime style and the new is more real skin one......

also i want to ask something about the new missionary.......
Snap5.jpg
so i think than the feet was not bug intentionally because as you can see the old one never show the full feet......
this can be easy fixed but don' forget it!!!!!

but here is the main question/request!!! CAN I HAVE THE OLD ARMS BACK??????
the new one are more like light BDSM to me and not natural at all....expecially wen you see the others first....
so can you make a switch like the legs one but for ARMS!?

many thanks for the game buddy! i like it very much!!!!

Ninjaluxray

Feb 3, 2018
So futa is only in the peep hole scene at the moment, didnt know people used it but i can add it to more scenes if people ant it
will it take time to add futa if its something i have to pay for as a add on im sure i can try covering it lol

Ninjaluxray

Feb 3, 2018
Nah I can add it, I just didn’t know it was that wanted ahaha, a few other people have asked for it though, what scene would you like to see it in first
well i do like the the gloryhole where the girls are in the wall i usually use zelda harley raven and im hoping judy when i unlock her but i would like to see their futa there that or when they are being sexed on the front desk

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes