slowpersun

May 30, 2017
This game is getting somewhat better over time, but seriously, the lack of a means of properly saving preferences for a character across scenes is very annoying (there technically is one, but it doesn't seem to work half the time). I'm not saying it's a dealbreaker, but having to scroll through a bunch of semi-poorly designed menus gets real old after the 12th time... especially when they scroll backwards half the time.

Reactions: bwebrwkerw

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Okay is it me or does not the of the belly settings or boob settings stay set? They reset everything time you leave the scene? Save preset doesn't seem to do anything.

Reactions: cloudmaster

anita202

Jan 7, 2018
V0.1.38 + Progress Report (Patreon)

- - - - -

All OS in 1

Update Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
The rating on this game perplexes me. Full disclosure I'm backing this game and have for about 4 months now. Maybe it just appeals to me.

Like, there are VNs that use the same models every other VN seems to have, and they get 4+ stars... or are Illusion game screeenshot shows and get 4+ starts...

But this dev has his own made art with a massive cast of characters and get's 1 star reviews?

I mean yeah, the animations are recycled...because the idea is each location has its own position to entertain you. Like cowgirl? You can see every character in that position. I've probably frap'd more to this in the last 3 months than any other game on here.

Look, this is a great frap game. Lots of girls, lots of options to dress them, inside views, and new stuff like the bedrooms/showers come at somewhat regular intervals. If you want story, this isn't the place. If you want a management-lite game focused on sex, this is pretty great.

My only gripe is when you have big boobs on a character in the wall, using the TV, you can't see their breasts very well. And that's a minor nit-pick. Once and while an animation desync, but meh.

Jun 10, 2019
After all these years, characters are still voice acted by the dev trying to do a girl voice, the game is just a big ad to sub to the dude's patreon where he's been milking money for years and doing absolutely nothing with it for the game. Would rate this game a 0 star if the ratings were still open on this mess

Hauk

Jan 14, 2021
The rating on this game perplexes me. Full disclosure I'm backing this game and have for about 4 months now. Maybe it just appeals to me.

Like, there are VNs that use the same models every other VN seems to have, and they get 4+ stars... or are Illusion game screeenshot shows and get 4+ starts...

But this dev has his own made art with a massive cast of characters and get's 1 star reviews?

I mean yeah, the animations are recycled...because the idea is each location has its own position to entertain you. Like cowgirl? You can see every character in that position. I've probably frap'd more to this in the last 3 months than any other game on here.

Look, this is a great frap game. Lots of girls, lots of options to dress them, inside views, and new stuff like the bedrooms/showers come at somewhat regular intervals. If you want story, this isn't the place. If you want a management-lite game focused on sex, this is pretty great.

My only gripe is when you have big boobs on a character in the wall, using the TV, you can't see their breasts very well. And that's a minor nit-pick. Once and while an animation desync, but meh.
did you miss the notice on the first page? reviews are locked cause the dev got caught trying to manipulate the reviews, so the score is stuck at what it was when that happened, back when the game was much less developed and rougher around the edges.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
did you miss the notice on the first page? reviews are locked cause the dev got caught trying to manipulate the reviews, so the score is stuck at what it was when that happened, back when the game was much less developed and rougher around the edges.
Ah, I did miss that. Well, the above can be my review then.

Shady doing that for sure. Im starting to ignore reviews more more anyways due the afore mentioned inconsistency in review quality. Games with certain... "visual styles" we'll say, seem to always get 4+ stars even when game play and story is shit.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes