techpriest35

Feb 24, 2023
so i played this game in several versions from 1.25 to 1.31
right now im kind of stuck not sure if the save file broke in some way or if the game is just displaying another bug.
heres my review
had potential but way too shady.
i do not like that they tried to manipliate the reviews this seems like a huge red flag.
2nd issue no real tutorial you are just dropped into the game and supposed to know all the features of the game
3rd issue every one looks the same
4th issue most of the characters only barely resemble the source material
5th issue after randomly finding loona outside at night she runs into hole house and then has a dialogue saying she got stuck in a hole and after we finish with her we are supposed to free her in return she joins the harem.
but there is no loona hole in the reception room and every time i return to the reception room the dialogue where she gets stuck repeats. this has been discussed and the dev has not responded to the issue
6th issue there is too many patreon links
7th issue patreon links too often cover important things that creates a progression blocker
8th issue setting the hours that hole house is open is bugged it always reverts back to 18:00-6:00
9th issue it doesnt seem like people have realized that when the hole house is open you get money based on your house score and the number of hours open and people havent noticed that skipping time consumes cash. the real issue is that the upgrades are minimal and most of them do not actually exist
10th issue i have to download a new version of the app every time there is an update. most indie games have an update system when an update to the main code happens you get a notice and then a download happens but you dont have to delete the original app launcher where as each time this game gets an update it requires the app launcher to be downloaded again
11th issue when you down load a new app launcher you do not have access to any of your stuff from previous saved files which makes you repeat the boring grind of unlocking all the characters and getting all the settings back to normal
12th issue voices still sound like a dude have to mute the whole game
13th issue dialogue repeats when you talk with a girl and flirt with her multiple times there is only 2-3 generic things each girl says this just makes me think of old video games where the npcs in the tutorial could only say things like "press A to jump"
14th issue the dev seems to be pocketing the money instead of working on promised fixes or at least thats the impression i got from reading the last 15 pages
15th issue the game seems to run heavy and still be clunky like memory is at 87% cpu at 100% disk at 90% for the content in this game and the low graphics it shouldnt be running this hard

kind of wish this had some real fixes i suggest do not buy this game use a patreon mirror
rating 3 /10 only cause it had potential but there are too many issues with game play and dev behavior

techpriest35

Feb 24, 2023
also i only made this account cause i was trying to find a full version as another pron game hosting site had version 1.22

anita202

Jan 7, 2018
V0.1.40 (Patreon)

- - - - -

All OS in 1

Update Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

techpriest35

Feb 24, 2023
question how do i use the patreon version that peeps are posting? i dont tend to do most of my gaming on computer

Sep 17, 2022
question how do i use the patreon version that peeps are posting? i dont tend to do most of my gaming on computer
If you have an android phone you can download the android version and use an APK installer. Just look up a tutorial on how to install APKs and you can figure it out.

techpriest35

Feb 24, 2023
If you have an android phone you can download the android version and use an APK installer. Just look up a tutorial on how to install APKs and you can figure it out.
you misunderstood i dont play games on my phone i mostly game on xbox i was wanting info on how to use the patreon versions of these downloads for windows. the reason i was asking for help is i do not normally do any of the file copying type things or file editing to be clear i am playing on my laptop

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
5th issue after randomly finding loona outside at night she runs into hole house and then has a dialogue saying she got stuck in a hole and after we finish with her we are supposed to free her in return she joins the harem.
but there is no loona hole in the reception room and every time i return to the reception room the dialogue where she gets stuck repeats. this has been discussed and the dev has not responded to the issue
i finally got her with last update (i'm following this project since it appeared on the site) and have the same problem, i had a similar issue long time ago (Zelda) and fixed it with a new save (yeah, had to do everything from start but there were way less girls). This game has a lot of potential but it's being developed in a greedy way, i get it that developing needs to put food on the table, but there are lines to be crossed with caution

i hope you guys get what i mean, english is not my native language but i hope it's understandable

EDIT: 1.40 finally fixes Loona

Reactions: Lilcoomer69

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Someone know how i can activate futa content? I activate it on setting but not show during scenes

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
So i can not get owner women to any lvl and almos all of the girls in hallway are not open? Any idea why?

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes