100%?

Reactions: EasyGamZ

anita202

Jan 7, 2018
V0.1.41 (Patreon)

- - - - -

All OS in 1

Update Notes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoleHouse-0.1.41
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Since the reviews have been blocked I'm going to leave one here:
rating 3/5
Comment: very different from the first version I tried, in this one there are lot of girls, with several poses. What I could find is a handjob/blowjob/front cowgirl/reverse cowgirl/doggy/side sex for each girl + animations for bed masturbation, shower masturbation, wooden horse play and missionary sex on the front desk.
Not everything is good tho: animations are a bit broken. If you for example try cowgirl sex and put a pregnant belly on the girl, it doesn't work well with her breasts. Same goes for missionary and creampies. The dialogues are bad. The "quests" are mostly "travel to location x and click a few times to read all the lines. bam, girl unlocked". The gameplay is unclear, I unlocked everything through quests, not through actual gameplay, if there's one. I didn't play with sound on, so I can't say anything on that.

My suggestions are to not put in more girls, but to create a solid backbone for the game. An actual gameplay. And give a huge polish to the existing assets, dialogues and animations. If you can throw in actual storylines for each girl to engage players, even better.

I remember that in the seventies, there was this product sold at the supermarket, that you could just put it in water, cook it and you got yourself a cake. It didn't sold much, because there wasn't much to do, it was way too easy, no effort, no engagement. I believe the same goes for the opposite: too much grind, nobody wants it. So find the sweet spot in the middle.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes