Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah, F95 is the best advertising these devs will ever get. Where else can you find gullible coomers that will support even the most obvious Patreon bux milking projects that will never be finished? Just look at all the games that have been in development for half a decade that are nowhere near being finished, even the really successful ones. They have intentionally slow update cycles and none of the money goes towards improving the game.
and they will yell at you if you tell them how much bullshit it is.

what i do not understand most of all
who tf thinks marge simpson is sexy!?

Blehtastic

Jun 21, 2018
just a heads up but the mac mega link takes you to a linux download. dunno if anyone cares or not, but figured i'd say something.

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
v0.1.24 Release

- - -

Update Notes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SoulOneX

bwebrwkerw

Sep 23, 2017
found a bug:
everytime you return to main desk the loona message pop up......a bit annoyng.....
Snap1.jpg
not much update for free user this month.......
see ya next version.......

Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

SingleNeuron

Dec 8, 2018
Cannot find Loona (yes i checked outside while it's closed) not the first time that i have to do a new game 'cause the save file starts bugging with a new version

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Cannot find Loona (yes i checked outside while it's closed) not the first time that i have to do a new game 'cause the save file starts bugging with a new version
You just got to keep checking outside when it's closed

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
v0.1.25 Update

- - -

Update Notes

anita202

Jan 7, 2018
v0.1.2.6 Update Patreon

Update Notes

v0.1.2.7 Update Patreon

- - -

Update Notes

v0.1.2.9 Update Patreon

For Android make sure your not deleting the game between updates if you want your save file to carry over

- - -

Update Notes

v0.1.3.0 Update Patreon

Saves should automatically transfer to new update, for Android however if you delete the app the save goes with it, all other devices you can delete the app but for android when you install the new update it will ask you to update. Previous saves will broke the game

- - -

Update Notes

v0.1.3.1 Update Patreon

Saves should transfer automatically, if you're on Android don't delete the app, install the new version and it will overwrite it

- - -

Update Notes

v0.1.3.2 Update Patreon

For Android Dont Delete the Game you need to download the new one and then it will ask you if you want to Update it

Update Notes

v0.1.33 Update Patreon

New Feet, new X-Ray Load's Of Characters Added To Scene's. There's a lot of stuff for this Mid Month update so i hope you enjoy it. If you have any problems let me know and ill fix them as soon as i can Thank You :)

- - -

Update Notes

Last edited:

boomer54321

Apr 24, 2017
v0.1.2.6 Update Patreon

Windows Mac Linux Android

Update Notes

v0.1.2.7 Update Patreon

WINDOWS - MAC - LINUX - ANDROID

Update Notes

v0.1.2.9 Update Patreon

For Android make sure your not deleting the game between updates if you want your save file to carry over

Update Notes

v0.1.3.0 Update Patreon

Saves should automatically transfer to new update, for Android however if you delete the app the save goes with it, all other devices you can delete the app but for android when you install the new update it will ask you to update. Previous saves will broke the game

Update Notes

v0.1.3.1 Update Patreon

Saves should transfer automatically, if you're on Android don't delete the app, install the new version and it will overwrite it

Update Notes

v0.1.3.2 Update Patreon

For Android Dont Delete the Game you need to download the new one and then it will ask you if you want to Update it

Update Notes
You, sir, are a legend

Feb 5, 2018
Piss poor gameplay. There's really nothing to do besides click on some things and grind to get some boring sex scenes.

Piss poor art. The developer has clearly never seen human breasts before they drew these characters. Perspective is all over the place, and animations are sad excuses for a flash animation from 2007.

Buggy mess.

Can't even leave a 1 star review because the developer attempted to make their game look better by spamming 5 star reviews with fake accounts

People pay for this shit on Patreon.

Anigai

Jul 13, 2019
Piss poor gameplay. There's really nothing to do besides click on some things and grind to get some boring sex scenes.

Piss poor art. The developer has clearly never seen human breasts before they drew these characters. Perspective is all over the place, and animations are sad excuses for a flash animation from 2007.

Buggy mess.

Can't even leave a 1 star review because the developer attempted to make their game look better by spamming 5 star reviews with fake accounts

People pay for this shit on Patreon.
I agree with everything you've said, you can't go two steps without an attempt to milk you for sweet sweet Patreon money either.

anita202

Jan 7, 2018
v0.1.2.6 Update Patreon

Update Notes

v0.1.2.7 Update Patreon

Update Notes

v0.1.2.9 Update Patreon

Update Notes

v0.1.3.0 Update Patreon

Update Notes

v0.1.3.1 Update Patreon

Update Notes

v0.1.3.2 Update Patreon

Update Notes

v0.1.33 Update Patreon

New Feet, new X-Ray Load's Of Characters Added To Scene's. There's a lot of stuff for this Mid Month update so i hope you enjoy it. If you have any problems let me know and ill fix them as soon as i can Thank You :)

GRDIVE

Update Notes
boomer54321 bananamancerking BastardX New Version

Reactions: bananamancerking
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes