OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
TheRealJasonStaham sorry to bother you again but do you know where to find the camera for velma, i think i checked most her scene's and can't seem to see it anywhere.

I dunno if im being stupid or there's something else i need to do first

Hypur

Mar 16, 2023
If he update the game again, make sure he puts my favorite waifu in the game so I can redownload again.

Jun 29, 2022
TheRealJasonStaham sorry to bother you again but do you know where to find the camera for velma, i think i checked most her scene's and can't seem to see it anywhere.

I dunno if im being stupid or there's something else i need to do first
I don't remember exactly where it is but I do know its in the peep hole scene and you need to turn off like the border hole thing to see it

you need to scroll down on the right to find that and it looks like some shiny drawn hole ui button

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
I don't remember exactly where it is but I do know its in the peep hole scene and you need to turn off like the border hole thing to see it

you need to scroll down on the right to find that and it looks like some shiny drawn hole ui button
found it thanks, i mine scaled a bit less wide so it was being covered, but on that note hopefully it does get a UI overhall soon, would be nice to see some cleaner icon's that actually tell you waht they do

Edit: Maybe some gif one's. Like for boob size could have them animated changing size

Jun 29, 2022
found it thanks, i mine scaled a bit less wide so it was being covered, but on that note hopefully it does get a UI overhall soon, would be nice to see some cleaner icon's that actually tell you waht they do

Edit: Maybe some gif one's. Like for boob size could have them animated changing size
that would be very nice but sadly I don't thin that will happen :(

as for the other thing, either

maybe one from the game and one who isn't

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Who can give Hole House V0.1.54 without patreon, please ))
Who can give Hole House V0.1.54 without patreon, please ))
Holy shit, 2 messages to beg for the paywalled version in less than 3 hours, have a little bit of patience or just pay it yourself, Jesus Christ

PS : adding bold, italic and underline to your text won't make the leak happen faster. But it'll definitely point you as an insufferable, kinda entitled whinning beggar. Just saying.
Heh, pretty sure you're a delightfull customer at restaurants.

Last edited:
Jun 29, 2022
well Rias has to be my fav or frankie they both look pretty good but i really want nami or atleast someone from One piece some time soon theres already all the big shows why not some from that ;)
nice nice rias is a good shout.

I'd go Yoruichi or Mirko, especially in her body suit dunno what is is but like that tight clothed sex kinda seems better than full nude, I think there's a word for it but im not sure.

Either way hopefully some more dark skinned characters get added like who's that gym trainer litsilium did the animation of, that was so good

Reactions: d.luffy1001
Jun 29, 2022
can one of you guys pm me the most recent patreon version when you get your hands on it? Thx
yeh just need a bit of patience, kemono are having trouble at the moment with their scrapper but when they get it all sorted everything will be available.

Don't quote me but I think someone said it will be fixed very soon they just got a new python coder

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
yeh just need a bit of patience, kemono are having trouble at the moment with their scrapper but when they get it all sorted everything will be available.

Don't quote me but I think someone said it will be fixed very soon they just got a new python coder
The kemono links only lead to the devs patreon tho? or do they get it somewhere else? I dont really know much about this stuff

Jun 29, 2022
The kemono links only lead to the devs patreon tho? or do they get it somewhere else? I dont really know much about this stuff
yeh that should all be fixed soon I think, im no expert in how it all works but I looked through their forum and it says the scrapper they use for Patreon doesn't get any of the post correctly at the moment but they have a new coder that's working on fixing it.

there's also lots of other stuff like it doesn't scrape polls, comments or PM's properly att he moment either but that will be fixed too.

It doesn't apply here but also the fanboy and fancily scrapper's will be fixed

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes