OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
anyone manged to find where you buy the thighjob scene, i have the 500 coins but its not in the shop

Jun 29, 2022
anyone manged to find where you buy the thighjob scene, i have the 500 coins but its not in the shop
you just need to get to 5000 coins I think, I dunno the quest was already completed for me when I started it up but I already had way more than 5000 on mine

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Is this game at least have story tho?
No.
There is surface level background to the girls, but nothing very intricate. When I say surface level, it's really surface level, like paint thin surface level.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
This dev haves like 13k Paid members who knows how many of tehse member pays 30+ dollars and this guy is being a ass. his work isnt that good every character literally plays the same. there is liek no story at all compared to good work like Rogue like and somethign unlimited. where there is text and has better art.
DotArt is pretty much a scam. There is nothign to this game.

Hey DotArt
If u Watching this Thread why dont u add some text to teh girls when ur fucking them liek in rogue like or hell something unlimited. Do something casue this game gets boring super quick. Make something worth 13k paid members

Reactions: Wlms

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
This dev haves like 13k Paid members who knows how many of tehse member pays 30+ dollars and this guy is being a ass. his work isnt that good every character literally plays the same. there is liek no story at all compared to good work like Rogue like and somethign unlimited. where there is text and has better art.

Hey DotArt
If u Watching this Thread why dont u add some text to teh girls when ur fucking them liek in rogue like or hell something unlimited. Do something casue this game gets boring super quick. Make something worth 13k paid members
Why would he even bother improving his game? He have 17k gullible idiots who pay him to post the same shit over and over. He basically don't even need to give a fuck anymore at this point.

In a sense it reminds me of Star Citizen

Reactions: Toybirdy
Jun 29, 2022

Hey DotArt
I mean the $30 + is a limited tier and you can see how many support that in the credits (All the people with colour) so im guessing around 40 I can't be bothered to count, still a lot considering everything

text would be very cool though, if they had voice actors that could actually match the characters some spoken lines would be

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
how do i find shining gardevoir
she should randomly spawn in one of her scene's, im not sure of the exact spawn rate but after a decent amount of tires she should spawn. Weridly there are only some scenes this works for her in

From what i've seen its

• Glory Hole
  • Rev Cowgirl (Both)
  • On Side
  • Doggy
  • CCTV
  • Peep Hole
other than that im not sure

Edit - you can just spam switch between the CCTV ones using the camera in the top right and that will get her to spawn the fastest

Jun 29, 2022
she should randomly spawn in one of her scene's, im not sure of the exact spawn rate but after a decent amount of tires she should spawn. Weridly there are only some scenes this works for her in

From what i've seen its

• Glory Hole
  • Rev Cowgirl (Both)
  • On Side
  • Doggy
  • CCTV
  • Peep Hole
other than that im not sure

Edit - you can just spam switch between the CCTV ones using the camera in the top right and that will get her to spawn the fastest
yeh it does seem to be just a weird mish mash of scenes that have been picked for her to be able to spawn in, just one of the many stupid mechanics to add to the list

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes