popppo3_9

Jul 20, 2022
I don't think F95 does chrome OS stuff I haven't seen any other games get a chorme OS section. Normally its just Windows/Linux, Mac and Android
ChromeOS one just seems to be a x86 Android APK. I don't have an x86 Android device so I couldn't properly test it and when I tried it on waydroid (android container for linux) it didn't show anything but it kinda worked since it showed the keyboard for name entering prompt.

MAE356

May 27, 2018
Hole House v0.1.53 Patreon

Here are a few mirrors. Permission granted by Shadowplayer40 and credits to him for sharing!

Additionally my modded assembly and the potion codes have been updated too! View Post

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If the links are down send me a PM.
Actually this version is newer than the version on page 1 def is a f*ing troll

popppo3_9

Jul 20, 2022
oh really so it doesnt eve work for chrome books, guess theres no chance it working on a chomr cast then lol thanks for the info though :)
No it will work, almost all recent Chromebooks support android apps. They just require it to be a x86 Android app since that's the kind of CPU they have. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

OMGMCM

Jun 28, 2022
No it will work, almost all recent Chromebooks support android apps. They just require it to be a x86 Android app since that's the kind of CPU they have. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
ahhhhh ok that makes a lot more sense thank you i was getting a bit confused, i mean i dont know much about the android stuff anyway but its nice to learn something new

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021
this game has so much potentials just imagine adding client service like every girl in her room serving different clients of different body types and colors and then you have a gloryhole mode and more holes with different poses

• Haha
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
1.70 star(s) 11 Votes