Jun 29, 2022
You presume wrong. I opened my save file in notepad, so here's everything unlocked at level 99 with 9 million dollars.

Drop it in: C:/users/"your username"/AppData/LocalLow/DefaultCompany/HoleHouse v0.1
do you know where the save is for linux

I don't think its the same place

I tried to enter that all into my search but nothing came up

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
how about this if someone gets a link don't post it here

instead someone needs to request it and the uploader will send a private DM to whoever asked for it

that should fix the Lurker DEV problem

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammer07770

John Snowden

Jun 18, 2021
how about this if someone gets a link don't post it here

instead someone needs to request it and the uploader will send a private DM to whoever asked for it

that should fix the Lurker DEV problem
An even better suggestion would be to have whoever has the files or access to them upload it to a separate file sharing site [Drive, MEGA or what have you] and either post the link here or in DMs.

Miketyson123

Nov 16, 2021
Na it's fake
Thanks. BTW. I'm confused. What is the difference between the newest version on itch compared to the newest version on patreon/kemono?

Because even though they are different versions, they still have some of the same things. Like 2b being added.

poke_

Jul 25, 2023
Thanks. BTW. I'm confused. What is the difference between the newest version on itch compared to the newest version on patreon/kemono?

Because even though they are different versions, they still have some of the same things. Like 2b being added.
The difference is that the creator arbitrarily locks some of the content behind the patreon paywall. The free version gives you some things as he keeps it updated but a lot of the things are locked behind the paywall.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes