WolfLord2587

Sep 21, 2022
does anyone know where to look for shiny gardevoir i feel like it should be somewhere in the pokemon battle field area but i do not know how "random" she appears and if she can appear at any point in time.

lllwonkylll

Aug 19, 2022
does anyone know where to look for shiny gardevoir i feel like it should be somewhere in the pokemon battle field area but i do not know how "random" she appears and if she can appear at any point in time.
You unlock this in the scene with gardevoir
Just open CDTV and open scene in the room and swap camera position in the right top in the bed scene

Reactions: S_SekO_O

paw_beans

Modder
May 23, 2022
on first page version 0.1.46. but writes 0.1.55 so on first page old version game
my links 0.1.55 with patreon incluted
I thought my post was called a troll post so i got confused. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also i want to ask for permission to mirror your upload too so the developer can't take it down so fast. And to offload the downloads. Credits will be given of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wlms

DragonSlater

Oct 17, 2020
I thought my post was called a troll post so i got confused. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Also i want to ask for permission to mirror your upload too so the developer can't take it down so fast. And to offload the downloads. Credits will be given of course.
you don't need my permission... mirror my uploads as much as you want and anywhere

poco13

May 10, 2023
Does anyone have the Linux version for 0.55? A save game would really appreciated as well.

DragonSlater

Oct 17, 2020
Does anyone have the Linux version for 0.55? A save game would really appreciated as well.

but now writes
Code:
The server hosting this file is currently overloaded. Please come back later or upgrade your account to get priority
so if cant just try later

DickFuck_69

Dec 9, 2022
View attachment 1876693

Overview
A run down House i put up for auction and a mysterious person buys it. From the outside it looks like just a normal run down place but once you get inside you get hooked into the world of the HoleHouse. Take charge as a manager type person as you go on your journey to recruit new girls to do your bidding, but be warned some of these girls might take a bit of convincing if you know what i mean

Build relationship's withe the girls as you go and get rewarded in ways you can only dream of. The world may be your oyster but why would you want to leave when you have all these things, and people, to do.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-19
Release Date: 2023-10-15
Developer: DotArt - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.55
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Staff Info: New ratings/reviews have been disabled for this game thread, due to review manipulation from the developer
(read more).

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Linux
(v0.1.52): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

DragonSlater thanks for the links

View attachment 1876692 View attachment 1845744 View attachment 1813975 View attachment 1790815 View attachment 1574596 View attachment 1734904 View attachment 1713901 View attachment 1734907 View attachment 1734909 View attachment 1790816 View attachment 1790817 View attachment 1707292 View attachment 1734908 View attachment 1813977
This game is poorly made

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes