Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
His patreon have 12 000 paid members
Only have this 1 project
Lowest tier is like 4$...
I cant tell if you are just ignorant ob pupose or some advocate of shoddy work
Not long ago hole house animations floded the Nsfw sites deapite being rather bad...
So game definitly get popular
If author lives outside of the US 12 000 patreons could easily double the wages in majority of entry and early management jobs...
Sorry, I have not idea how many paid memenbers he has. I am subbed as a free one and don't follow closely.
If he has so many paid members, I guess he could be just stalling the updates to get more monthly cash.

The Al

Dec 22, 2017
Only have this 1 project
Not long ago hole house animations floded the Nsfw sites deapite being rather bad...
If author lives outside of the US 12 000 patreons could easily double the wages in majority of entry and early management jobs...
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the "artist"

Jroc666

Oct 14, 2023
Only have this 1 project
Heck even if he lives in the US; 12000 paid members at $4 is $48000 a month (lower when you minus fees, and taxes etc)

Pozz Anastar

Nov 6, 2022
Dude just straight up block me on all platforms... I didn't even hate him that much, now i do imma just copy this shit and make it better or something, i mean the codes is there just have to "change" some stuffs and bam better game.
I'm kinda surprised no one is ripping this guy barely working "game" off yet.

Planofaction

Jul 8, 2023
Only have this 1 project
12 000 patrons paying a minimum of $4 every month is 48 000 a month, dev is making way too much to care about maybe a little over 100 people pirating the game.

Reactions: Confusedwookie

whatmi

Jul 4, 2019
12 000 patrons paying a minimum of $4 every month is 48 000 a month, dev is making way too much to care about maybe a little over 100 people pirating the game.
this is not how it works
i believe said 12 000 is total number of unique from each other accounts that paid at least once

DEVELOPER IS DEF making huge loads of cash (this is why he does not make info how much he makes public as patreons and basic users like us would request quality even more, not like there should not be any without that, but damn man)

Kiddreams1

Jan 4, 2024
Dude just straight up block me on all platforms... I didn't even hate him that much, now i do imma just copy this shit and make it better or something, i mean the codes is there just have to "change" some stuffs and bam better game.
I'm kinda surprised no one is ripping this guy barely working "game" off yet.
I got block too for just asking for footwear and marval or DC characters

Narayan88

Feb 5, 2024
is female protag or futa protag plan or just the male protag?
The protag is not visible for the most part and most of the scenes are designed for penetration. I don't see how changing the protag to female will work.
But they did implement futa options for the girls. It needs to be enabled from settings.

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
The protag is not visible for the most part and most of the scenes are designed for penetration. I don't see how changing the protag to female will work.
But they did implement futa options for the girls. It needs to be enabled from settings.
Strap-ons are (still) a thing, my man. ;)

-Mal

BulletZ_Blits

Jul 30, 2023
For the last three updates the game is unplayable, I've had a good save with all the girls leveled up and ready for new arrivals but for three entire updates my save was deleted because of some glitch and I can't get far without my save just disappearing into nothingness. If anyone wants to get the newest updated version of this please don't, it will crash and delete your save files on it.

Reactions: The Black Cat

Bleed-Chama

Apr 27, 2023
btw patreon changelogs are listed publicly on itch.io in the devlog. they're paired with the free release that happens during those times.

1.70 star(s) 11 Votes